Sign in to follow this  
freckledface

The "how Do You Feel Right Now?" Thread 2

Didn't sleep last night. Sooo tired. My mood is still lousy.

Sounds like most people are doing it tough also. I'm sorry :-( Except Mia & Freckled. Freckled - I'm so glad you had a better day bud. I love pumpkin spice :). Mia - congrats on finishing the x'mas gifts. That's seriously impressive. I've never been that organised. Christina - aw no, no :'-( I'm sorry, re the job & feeling so lousy. It's great you're getting genetic testing done. It explained a lot for me. Agree with highanxiety - I think all you parents especially & people making it to work, you're all amazing.

It's really hot over here, 33C outside (around 90F), maybe there's a link (to the freeze over there).

Supposed to be writing a monthly paper this weekend. It's not going to happen. I think I need to be honest with myself & accept I can't do this work anymore (or atm).

It's the long weekend & daylight savings is (annoyingly) here. I'm not a fan of daylight savings. I covet that extra hour during winter. I know it's silly, doesn't make a practical difference after a few days but it's the principle of it. Stealing an hour from me >:-(. I really have to stop being so negative.

*hugs* everyone.

Hey Els1e,

I am sorry love. I hate daylight savings time change as well. I know ours must be coming up soon. I hate it, hate it, hate it. Did I mention I hate it? ;)

I think it's important for you to take care of you right now, E. Lots of hugs my friend. ((((Hugs)))

Didn't sleep last night. Sooo tired. My mood is still lousy.

Sounds like most people are doing it tough also. I'm sorry :-( Except Mia & Freckled. Freckled - I'm so glad you had a better day bud. I love pumpkin spice :). Mia - congrats on finishing the x'mas gifts. That's seriously impressive. I've never been that organised. Christina - aw no, no :'-( I'm sorry, re the job & feeling so lousy. It's great you're getting genetic testing done. It explained a lot for me. Agree with highanxiety - I think all you parents especially & people making it to work, you're all amazing.

It's really hot over here, 33C outside (around 90F), maybe there's a link (to the freeze over there).

Supposed to be writing a monthly paper this weekend. It's not going to happen. I think I need to be honest with myself & accept I can't do this work anymore (or atm).

It's the long weekend & daylight savings is (annoyingly) here. I'm not a fan of daylight savings. I covet that extra hour during winter. I know it's silly, doesn't make a practical difference after a few days but it's the principle of it. Stealing an hour from me >:-(. I really have to stop being so negative.

*hugs* everyone.

Hey Els1e,

I am sorry love. I hate daylight savings time change as well. I know ours must be coming up soon. I hate it, hate it, hate it. Did I mention I hate it? ;)

I think it's important for you to take care of you right now, E. Lots of hugs my friend. ((((Hugs)))

Thanks ff :-D I'm glad I'm not the only one. I get funny looks from people on the daylight savings gripe "but it's more sunlight??" No, no, it's the same amount of sunlight (the sun doesn't get the hour-shift memo) but I just have to feel more guilty for sleeping in to a later hour :p. *insert noise of angry animal gnawing on something*. I really have to stop being negative.

I'm so glad you had a decent day F. You just so deserve a break bud. Lots of *hugs* also xoxox

Edited by Els1e

New to this forum...I recently was discharged from the hospital after a major depression and anxiety crisis. I am on a new, higher dose of my medication and I've been having good and bad days. Right now I feel frustrated and a bit hopeless. This is the second time in my life that I've been hospitalized and even though I was diagnosed a long time ago ( about 12 years ago), I am still angry at my illness and how limiting it has been. I haven't been able to function under stress at work and my social life is non-existent. I don't have the confidence and to go back to work honestly. This is particularly frustrating because I am 34 and I have changed careers 3 times already and I just can't work in anything! Due greatly in part to my freaking chemical imbalance in the brain! I feel so dumb with this brain! :-( I am also considered as an emotionally unavailable person. So, not only am I dumb, I also suck at having relationships...of any kind. My future I guess will be livinf as a broke, lonely person. :-/

New to this forum...I recently was discharged from the hospital after a major depression and anxiety crisis. I am on a new, higher dose of my medication and I've been having good and bad days. Right now I feel frustrated and a bit hopeless. This is the second time in my life that I've been hospitalized and even though I was diagnosed a long time ago ( about 12 years ago), I am still angry at my illness and how limiting it has been. I haven't been able to function under stress at work and my social life is non-existent. I don't have the confidence and to go back to work honestly. This is particularly frustrating because I am 34 and I have changed careers 3 times already and I just can't work in anything! Due greatly in part to my freaking chemical imbalance in the brain! I feel so dumb with this brain! :-( I am also considered as an emotionally unavailable person. So, not only am I dumb, I also suck at having relationships...of any kind. My future I guess will be livinf as a broke, lonely person. :-/

:welcomeani: I hope by being on the forums is helpful for you. I know it helped me a great deal when I first came here. I hope the higher dose of medication evens out and you start having more good days than bad ones.

You aren't dumb at all!! I can certainly relate to having a broken brain though and it really sucks.

Please don't give up on yourself are worth finding some peace and goodness in your life.  All of us are just works in progress. :hugs:

Beaj - welcome!  :smile:

neurotic_lady, highanxiety - hope your pain is better today. 

I'm still having abdominal pain. I know what it is and should put myself on clear liquids until it goes away, but I just can't do it. I like to eat too much. :smilingteeth: However, if it turns into a full blown flare-up, I will.

I'm just going to lay on the couch and watch TV the rest of the day.

{{Hugs to all }}

Edited by Mia42

“When the rain is on my lips
And I shiver from the cold
Thinking about life
Its ups and downs
And being a melancholic

I take a note
Of the nature's crying its tears
Making the day seem gray
And unexcited
But how much life the rain brings
To what is hidden beneath the surface

So whenever I cry
And the cold of people's words
Or actions
Causing me shiver
I vision myself standing in the rain
Bringing my roots to life

I am not afraid anymore
Of getting soaking wet
I stand my ground!
But please nature
Don't let me drown, make me beautiful!”
Veronika Jensen

I'm not sure how I feel. I have a med check appointment this afternoon and I'm just not sure if the Wellbutrin is helping or not, I think my expectations of the medication are too high sometimes. I'm also going to see if he thinks it's okay to try Chantix. I had the script and was preparing to quit but then my big meltdown occurred and quitting smoking took a back burner.  I dunno just thinking out loud. Going to try to hook up the coffee IV, make a few phone calls and send out some resumes.

Here's hoping everyone has a good day and an even better week. Hugs to you all.

Edited by freckledface

Anxious, beaten down, ashamed, unlovable, hopeless.

2X Anxious, beaten down, ashamed, unlovable, hopeless + inner restlessness as a bonus

Well... all of these except for hopeless.

Every time a car goes down the street, I still peer out the window to see if it's a supermodel in a red Ferrari... not so far, but I figure the odds are starting to tilt in my favor!

Empty.

Anxious.

Feeling worse as the day goes on, but have to work, and work late.  Wishing that I could be in an accident or something, that would mandate being out of work for a while.  But even if a dr wanted me to be out for a while due to my mental illness, I work in HR, and it is Open Enrollment, so can't really do that.  Maybe after the new year starts....Something to hang on to

Freckled - hi, did you just start Wellbutrin? I just started it a week and a half ago. Nothing yet, but I know it's way too early to tell.

Hey Mia, no I've been on it since March. Wow, 6 months. (where does the time go?) The doctor wants to leave everything as it is, but add a low dose of Abilify. He told me he's not comfortable with me starting the Chantix yet, but I feel good about bringing it up. Another appointment in 6 weeks unless I have something come up in the meanwhile. Needless to say, I'm feeling apprehensive/anxious about this new medication. Other than that, I've gotten a lot done today and have an interview tomorrow late afternoon.

How are you?