Sign in to follow this  
freckledface

The "how Do You Feel Right Now?" Thread 2

35 minutes ago, anxietygirl7 said:

Hi everyone - hope everyone is fairing well (if that's a thing).

Today is my birthday and it doesn't matter to me because the one person I want to hear happy birthday from, my mom, is no longer here... so today is going to be kinda sad. It's okay though. I know she's with me. 

@buttermybiscuit I hope you do ask for help with your anxiety - you don't need to face it alone! 

Happy birthday anxietygirl7! Hope it is a good day despite everything...I know how hard it can be when you are missing loved ones.

(((hugs))

@anxietygirl7 Wishing you a Happy Birthday and hope you will feel some happiness today. Celebrations are always hard without our loves ones not being present. I'm sure your mother is celebrating and throwing her own party for you, wherever she is. :)

1 hour ago, LonelyHiker said:

Just been crying on and off all morning...it used to help...now I think it just dehydrates me on top of everything else :tear2:

I'm sorry, LH.... that really sucks. =( do drink plenty of water. I feel like crying with you. :hugs:

"Our vanity gets in the way of our sanity". I just made that up. Feel free to print it on bumper stickers and get filthy rich from it.

Happy Birthday, Anxietygirl7!

I'm not feeling great, but I'm not crawling through the ditch, either. I'd call that a win.

Topic is locked

33 minutes ago, JD4010 said:

"Our vanity gets in the way of our sanity". I just made that up. Feel free to print it on bumper stickers and get filthy rich from it.

Happy Birthday, Anxietygirl7!

I'm not feeling great, but I'm not crawling through the ditch, either. I'd call that a win.

Topic is finally locked, going to be moved to The Water Cooler!  Follow moi!

:hearts:

~Lindsay