The "how Do You Feel Right Now?" Thread 2

freckledface

Other than anxious and depressed, I'm alright. I was paralyzed in my bed this morning and could not get up. It wasn't until my youngest came into my room freaking out because he was going to be late for school and can't get another tardy (or he has a detention because of his lazy ass mother) did I fumble out of bed.  **Shakes head** They made it to school on time and since I got home I've applied for 4 positions.

Hugs for all of you today! Happy Hump Day! :)

FF, congrats on the four applications!!! That's terrific, despite how you're feeling!! Pat yourself on the back..

I've decided this is me today, after several hours of working and barely being alive enough to do anything of real substance:

KTn95BLTq.png

I'm into posting photos lately.... they're so expressive.

Ditto on FF's sentiments. Happy Hump Day... We're almost through the week.

Down another day but that's okay.

Can't all be rainbows and butterflies.

I feel like a beautiful maple leaf that has fallen from

A tree during peak foliage - gently catching a light breeze... only to get run over by that mother trucker going 80 in a 55

Dude, you have a real way with imagery! That was spectacular.

I know the feeling...

BIL left early Monday. Got up early to say goodbye. Felt ill most of that day.

Yesterday, ugh, woke up with a migraine and spent most of the day in bed.

By late afternoon, I was well enough to eat, go to a brief goodbye party and then to a meeting for my son's group.

And today, I made a couple of lists to help me narrow down what I want to do.

Now it's lunch time. I'm feeling a bit more productive and positive, but anxious about the future, and wondering if I should just load my credit card up to buy some more stuff.

Stuff won't make me happy, though.

My heartfelt wishes and thoughts that those of us who are having a hard day, hope we catch a break for a change! Thinking of my BIL and how in some ways he has given up his participation in human life. I however, for what ever it is worth, want to participate in my own fractured way. My hope is that we can all participate, no matter what.

I'm feeling like I could swing either way.  I'm in that weird in between where I could either get really happy or could get really low.  We'll see which way it goes.  At least I'm physically starting to feel a little better.

I could swing either way too. I have already done so today. Right now on the down side. Was just thinking about my situation, lack of a relationship and the feeling that if I had one I would screw it up... so I am posting here and then off to work in the garden, the flowers and such are fading and need to be cut back.

Better than getting all angry and depressed.

Ugh!  I hate Wednesdays... everyone smiles at me  :smilingteeth:  and says, "hey, how are you doing today?"  And if they recognize me, they are even more enthusiastic about it.  I like it when people fake courtesies; so, that I don't actually have to respond.  It's only on Wednesdays that this usually bothers me; any other day of the week, I'm content with them being excited around me.

Not really good. My mother is passing in and out again from medication, it is really stressful and she says and acts like it isn't a problem but to outside people and even myself and my sister, we can CLEARLY see it is. Really just sick of it. I've lost all my patience with this . It is hard to try and make myself not feel panicked.

I went to Smoothie King for my Blueberry X-treme after I worked out this afternoon.  The Asian lady at the register says with a huge smile, "It's happy hour, you save one dollar!"  I immediately began laughing; then, she began laughing as well.  Soon, everyone in the shop was laughing.  

giphy.gif

God I hate Wednesdays.

Going to therapy tomorrow.  So much to talk about in such a short time.  My case is a complicated one and detailed.  I gave my therapist five of the most critical things I feel we need to work on.  I like him and I think he is going to really challenge me and help me.  That is kind of the plus of the day.  The rest will be running errands.  Still kind of banged up from a stupid fall but mobility good.

Watched the Democratic Debate last night.  Really impressed with Clinton and Sanders.  I liked how Anderson Cooper really challenged the candidates with rough retorts.  His questions covered almost everything I've been concerned about.  Good Debate.

I'm really worried about climate change.  I'm glad Sanders was so persistent in stating the importance of addressing climate change while we can.  I agree with him and have read that if nothing is done, the planet could become uninhabitable in 20-50 years, something like that.  To me nothing else really matters except saving our planet, everything else people are talking about are important issues, but won't make a difference if this planet dies.

Guess I should not have put my political hat on, as that is not what this site is really about.  But I think what is happening in the world, our environment, and so many animals and marine life becoming extinct because of mans activities, really add to my depression.  To help, I contribute to a few major organizations that are helping address these very things.   My contributions might not be that large, but I feel good knowing I am doing at least something to help this crisis.

My other main concern are helping returning Veterans, so contributing in that arena as well.

Giving makes me feel better.   

Edited by highanxiety

Going to therapy tomorrow. So much to talk about in such a short time. My case is a complicated one and detailed. I gave my therapist five of the most critical things I feel we need to work on. I like him and I think he is going to really challenge me and help me. That is kind of the plus of the day. The rest will be running errands. Still kind of banged up from a stupid fall but mobility good.

Watched the Democratic Debate last night. Really impressed with Clinton and Sanders. I liked how Anderson Cooper really challenged the candidates with rough retorts. His questions covered almost everything I've been concerned about. Good Debate.

I'm really worried about climate change. I'm glad Sanders was so persistent in stating the importance of addressing climate change while we can. I agree with him and have read that if nothing is done, the planet could become uninhabitable in 20-50 years, something like that. To me nothing else really matters except saving our planet, everything else people are talking about are important issues, but won't make a difference if this planet dies.

Guess I should not have put my political hat on, as that is not what this site is really about. But I think what is happening in the world, our environment, and so many animals and marine life becoming extinct because of mans activities, really add to my depression. To help, I contribute to a few major organizations that are helping address these very things. My contributions might not be that large, but I feel good knowing I am doing at least something to help this crisis.

My other main concern are helping returning Veterans, so contributing in that arena as well.

Giving makes me feel better.

What about therapist, I think it's positive that you have things to work on...( I stopped my therapy, or they stopped with me(?), cause my dep. is purely endogenous, no stuff to talk about but " I can't sleep, can't run, can't love,can't feel, want die" Really boring for the therapist to hear the same one hundred times...My pdoc is okay with it, I don't repeat,I only say " The same as the last time":))

And political issues...policy is joined with our everyday lives more that one could think. It's part of the life, as an illness is. Next year there will be an election in my country and I'm a little bit afraid of peple's disinterest or that they will vote populist politicians.

Edited by Mikayla