Sign in to follow this  
freckledface

The "how Do You Feel Right Now?" Thread 2

Ixeua Posted 16 July 2014 - 04:53 PM

Getting something off your chest is therapeutic. Similar to sites like muttr.com, this is a thread for expressing stuff you probably don't feel like expressing in a full thread. You might want to write something quickly or you can pour your heart out. It does not matter. Write how you feel right now or what is on your mind and just get it off your chest.

Here is the original posters comment from the original "How do you feel right now" thread. Here is the link to that thread.  http://www.depressionforums.org/forums/topic/102997-the-how-do-you-feel-right-now-thread/

With over 12,000 posts We and Admin thought it might be a nice idea to start a fresh thread like DF always did in the past!

After 10 pages we will start a new thread.

So tell us, "How do you feel right now?" :hugs:

Edited by Forum Admin

Calm

Woohoo, that's great to hear!!

Mood is good, but my husband gave me his cold. Trying to fight it off with Zicam. My daughter is coming home from college. Haven't seen her since Aug 30

Glad your mood is good but sorry your hubby gave you a cold. I hope the Zicam helps! I hope you have a nice visit with your daughter!!

My mind and hormones aren't being particularly kind to me so I'm trying really hard not to let them take over. I feel like I could cry at any second though. Stupid hormones. Stupid Mind.

I wish the rain would stop. I wish the house would magically clean itself. I wish I could get back to the gym. I wish I could get motivated already.

Happy that I'm sleeping better lately. Happy that dh is home with me today. Happy that I will finish making my Christmas gifts today.

My back is hurting.

I feel great!  Prednisone for this gout is making my body feel pretty good.

But I think this means they'll want to put me on allopurinol for eons to prevent attacks.  I dislike the idea, but I hate it when I have to miss events and workouts and stuff because I can't walk.

Meh... the orb spins, I just cling to it!

Having trouble going to sleep. Processing thoughts of complete failure in many areas of my life. Feeling less than about everything and constantly questioning why to everything I do and see in this world. I feel disengaged.

((((Pess))))) I know this doesn't change the chain of negative thoughts that depression brings, but I think you are a great person who does wonderful things. Everyone makes mistakes. Your heart is in the right place and you're one of the "good ones."

I'm so COLD! I've felt cold all day! BRRRR!!!!

Me too! Guess there was no transition period from Summer to Fall! :sneaky2:

Aggravated beyond belief. Okay, I was, now I'm just "mildly irritated."

My physical problems are hitting pretty hard lately and once I finally got the okay/background check cleared to go to work, I just couldn't. My head has hurt every single day and most of my joints too, not to mention dizzy spells and chronic fatigue. I would have tried if they were more flexible with my need to go to doctor's appointments. I'm not too upset, since it would've only been for 3 months.

Tuesday is my Geneticist appointment and I'm both excited and nervous about it. Nervous because I'm used to not being taken seriously, excited because I feel like if anyone WILL "get" this - it will be the Geneticist. I'm so curious to see how the appointment will go. Today I'm mentally okay, physically...meh, and it's cold as faaahhhhkkkk outside. I'm bundled up in a sweater and boots with a hot cup of coffee. I think I'll work on more jewelry to sell on Etsy today.

(((Big Hugs to all)))

Aggravated beyond belief. Okay, I was, now I'm just "mildly irritated."

My physical problems are hitting pretty hard lately and once I finally got the okay/background check cleared to go to work, I just couldn't. My head has hurt every single day and most of my joints too, not to mention dizzy spells and chronic fatigue. I would have tried if they were more flexible with my need to go to doctor's appointments. I'm not too upset, since it would've only been for 3 months.

Tuesday is my Geneticist appointment and I'm both excited and nervous about it. Nervous because I'm used to not being taken seriously, excited because I feel like if anyone WILL "get" this - it will be the Geneticist. I'm so curious to see how the appointment will go. Today I'm mentally okay, physically...meh, and it's cold as faaahhhhkkkk outside. I'm bundled up in a sweater and boots with a hot cup of coffee. I think I'll work on more jewelry to sell on Etsy today.

(((Big Hugs to all)))

So good to hear from you C. I'm really sorry the physical problems are giving you a hard time lately. :(

I'm sorry that the job wasn't willing to be more flexible with you. That's pretty crappy. Take the time you have left before school to do what you want. I'm glad your appointment is finally coming up. I hope you get some answers.

I'm sooo glad to know I'm not the only one who is cooold!! I've had a sweater and my slippers/fuzzy socks on for two days now! I refuse to turn on the furnace yet. lol

After a bad day of anxiety yesterday, my day has been pretty decent. After being challenged/encouraged by a friend this morning,  I went for a walk and I have to say it felt good to do so. I visited a friend for a little bit, came home and made a good dinner for the boys. I've had candles lit in the house all day and it smells like pumpkin spice. Now I just need to do the dishes.

I hope everyone is doing okay. (((Hugs)))

Edited by freckledface

Nice Fall sunny day.  Unfortunately I'm not enjoying it much.  Really fatigued.  Chronic pain is creeping back.   Got a lot to catch up on work wise.  Admire many of you who have the stamina to still take care of your family, go to work, basically can function with depression.  I know it must be hard.  Congrats to those who do and make it happen.  It would take a tremendous amount of courage and strength to make all that happen for me.

Didn't sleep last night. Sooo tired. My mood is still lousy.

Sounds like most people are doing it tough also. I'm sorry :-( Except Mia & Freckled. Freckled - I'm so glad you had a better day bud. I love pumpkin spice :). Mia - congrats on finishing the x'mas gifts. That's seriously impressive. I've never been that organised. Christina - aw no, no :'-( I'm sorry, re the job & feeling so lousy. It's great you're getting genetic testing done. It explained a lot for me. Agree with highanxiety - I think all you parents especially & people making it to work, you're all amazing.

It's really hot over here, 33C outside (around 90F), maybe there's a link (to the freeze over there).

Supposed to be writing a monthly paper this weekend. It's not going to happen. I think I need to be honest with myself & accept I can't do this work anymore (or atm).

It's the long weekend & daylight savings is (annoyingly) here. I'm not a fan of daylight savings. I covet that extra hour during winter. I know it's silly, doesn't make a practical difference after a few days but it's the principle of it. Stealing an hour from me >:-(. I really have to stop being so negative.

*hugs* everyone.

Edited by Els1e