Hi, I'm New Here

Hi,

My name is darkness13, i'm 20 years old who is currently struggling with depression with a whole score of other conditions: Tourette Syndrome, Narcolepsy, A.D.D., Developmental Co-Ordination Disorder, and a math learning disorder. I have had a history of social anxiety along with panic attacks. I'v had depression before when i was about 16 so I have struggled with depression before. I created an account here because I thought it would be good to reach out to other people who have/are able to relate to my experiences. Thank you for reading and commenting and I hope to post again soon.

Hi darkness13, and welcome to DF.

I'm glad you found us. This is a very warm, and welcoming community of people.

There is a lot of good information here on this site.

Please make yourself feel at home, take a look around the site, and post wherever you feel comfortable.

Hi darkness13,

Well that is a large range of conditions you are trying to manage and they must impact on your daily life greatly. Are you getting sufficient professional support to manage your Educational and/or Working Life.

How are you managing your depression , are you on effective treatment. Do you have an advocate or professional adviser?

I wish you the best and look forward to seeing your posts here.

Jim Bow

Hi,

My name is darkness13, i'm 20 years old who is currently struggling with depression with a whole score of other conditions: Tourette Syndrome, Narcolepsy, A.D.D., Developmental Co-Ordination Disorder, and a math learning disorder. I have had a history of social anxiety along with panic attacks. I'v had depression before when i was about 16 so I have struggled with depression before. I created an account here because I thought it would be good to reach out to other people who have/are able to relate to my experiences. Thank you for reading and commenting and I hope to post again soon.

Welcome, darkness13 :flowers: .  I am glad that you found us here; the community is very warm, welcoming, and full of information. I'm sorry you're struggling with so many conditions, and hope that you're getting the help and support you need. I personally struggle with depression (MDD + Dysthymia) and anxiety (panic disorder and GAD) plus a physical condition. I look forward to seeing you around the forums!

(((All the best)))

Thank you all for your kind messages, and to answer jimbow15 I have just started taking anti-depressant's for my depression but don't notice any change yet and in addition to medication's I have am undergoing Cognitive Behavioral Therapy to help combat the negative thinking that comes along with the depression.