Feeling Like Dying

Dpchick

I'm sorry, Bad day huh? I've been there, but hang in there. There is so much to hang on for. It might not seem like it right now but don't give up. Tomorrow may be the day you've been waiting for, maybe the perfect guy or girl, love, being there for someone else, we are all entitled to some happiness , just some of us have to work harder to get there, that makes us stronger than the others also. Take care

Hang in there.  Give yourself 24 hours.  Work the resources you have, even if it just this board.  A lot of us feel the same way, I do most of the time, but the feeling passes.  If you feel you are really falling apart go the an Emergency Room.  I have convinced myself, maybe I am delusional, that sometimes life is so much better than we think.  Light always trumps darkness.

Hang in there.  Give yourself 24 hours.  Work the resources you have, even if it just this board.  A lot of us feel the same way, I do most of the time, but the feeling passes.  If you feel you are really falling apart go the an Emergency Room.  I have convinced myself, maybe I am delusional, that sometimes life is so much better than we think.  Light always trumps darkness.

The Purist, Thank you very much for this - I'm feeling really bad today myself and your words of encouragement helped me; thanks again.

Edited by mulberrypie