Sign in to follow this  
Ruri

Where To Begin, Where To Begin

Hello everyone

I'm from the netherlands, and I'm 18 years old. I just started on a new school (College sorta) and going through alot of changes right now and i'm scared I'm not able to cope and keep up with it.

I mainly looked for a forum like this because I have alot of questions as to what I should do next. I do not know in which subforum to ask these tho. Was thinking of putting them in here, including all the baggage that comes with it, but nah too long for an into amirite.

I hope I will fit in and find the answers I need.

Greetings from Ruri

Hi Ruri, and welcome to DF.

I'm glad you found us. This is a very welcoming, supportive community of people.

There is a lot of good information here.

Please make yourself feel at home, take a look around the site, and post wherever you feel comfortable.

Hi Ruri, and welcome to DF.

I'm glad you found us. This is a very welcoming, supportive community of people.

There is a lot of good information here.

Please make yourself feel at home, take a look around the site, and post wherever you feel comfortable.

Thank you!

I've already made a post in what I hope is the right section.

Hi Rudi,

It is understandable that you have concerned feelings about coping in a new environment !

A good method I have used is to remember all the good times I has in the past and relive them in my mind. Then I would jump into my future and delight in the achievements I have made and feel how good it will be to be nearly finished and going into a professional I love. That takes you out of the now and brings back loving feelings from the past and anticipating the wonderful future.

So take yourself on a magic ride in you mind and fill up your mind and body with powerful happy feelings.

Jimbow

Edited by jimbow15

Hi Rudi,

It is understandable that you have concerned feelings about coping in a new environment !

A good method I have used is to remember all the good times I has in the past and relive them in my mind. Then I would jump into my future and delight in the achievements I have made and feel how good it will be to be nearly finished and going into a professional I love. That takes you out of the now and brings back loving feelings from the past and anticipating the wonderful future.

So take yourself on a magic ride in you mind and fill up your mind and body with powerful happy feelings.

Jimbow

Thank you so much! I will definitely try this!