The Post Anything Thread

Maximus0988

I dug up my face book satire post if anyone wants to read it,it was about the lamp on my desk.

See the profound beauty of the lamp,the light fills the room the same light from the sun,the metal frame holds the bulb up.Everyday the human race uses the lamp.a century ago man only could see by candle light,think all the deaths that were prevented from houses being burnt to the ground .The lamp has a filliminant in it it is being ignited by a vaccum in the bulb while the wire is heated to a tempurture hotter then the sun.The bulb needs to be covered so your not blinded when you use it,there is a fine cloth matetrial surronding it adding to the magnificence ,it is a piece of postmodern art more beautiful then the mona lisa.The metal stand was forged in flames

I started feeling anxious when I was 18. That constant angst quickly turned into depression which I've been dealing with on and off for the past 12 years. It's only recently that I think I'm loosing control more than I ever have. I've been dealing with a divorce and I've started drinking more and more. im very good at hiding my feelings from others but it's gotten to the breaking point. I can't continue down this path. I have friends and a great and supportive family but it's excruciatingly difficult for me to open up to them. I'm not exactly sure what to do but continuing down the current path will lead to further suffering

Dear Apple, 

The new version of notes is seriously buggy. And I'm still raw over those post-sleep net connection problems that you finally dealt with (after several months of pain) just by going back to what you had before Yosemite. Stop trying to be like Microsoft & fix your ******* software before you release it. Oh, & I hate you for charging Australians 52% more for iTunes stuff for absolutely no reason, other than just b/c you can.

**** you. 

Sincerely,

E

P.S. Why you so pretty? :-(

Dear customer Els1e, 

Thank you for your comments.  However, those are not bugs.  They are simply undocumented features and enhancements.  Also, please keep in mind that Apple is primarily a US product and the software is developed in the US for US consumers...well, except for the parts that are assembled by child labor in some other country.  You must understand it's nearly impossible for us to please everyone...and quite honestly Australia just isn't that high on our KPF list.  

We will choose to ignore your disparaging reference of our products/software to that of our completely irresponsible competitor, as you are visibly upset.  I think if you look at things honestly, when was the last time you saw a blue screen of death on your Apple product and had to reset your device.  Or use a task manager to shut down an unresponsive application on our products?  That's right, we didn't think so. 

As far as why we charge your country more...well we visited there and were not allowed to carry our firearms which we have licenses to carry everywhere else, and we were pulled over and nearly sent to jail for driving 3 km/h over your ridiculously low speed limits.  How do you people get anywhere on time?!? 

And lastly, thank you for your compliment on our looks.  We really work hard to present products that look pretty.  It's actually more important to us that they look pretty than be fully functional without issues or those undocumented features and enhancements.  

Best regards, 

Apple Customer Service

"We really don't give a phuck, what can you buy that's any better?"

Ahem, my mac computer crashed just two days ago.

Goodbye

I started feeling anxious when I was 18. That constant angst quickly turned into depression which I've been dealing with on and off for the past 12 years. It's only recently that I think I'm loosing control more than I ever have. I've been dealing with a divorce and I've started drinking more and more. im very good at hiding my feelings from others but it's gotten to the breaking point. I can't continue down this path. I have friends and a great and supportive family but it's excruciatingly difficult for me to open up to them. I'm not exactly sure what to do but continuing down the current path will lead to further suffering

Hello Patrick,

First of all  :welcomeani: to the forums!

I'm really sorry you are feeling this way. Are you seeing a therapist? On any medication? These things are of great assistance to many and you should definitely consider them. Please let us know so we can get a better understanding of who you are. 

Im thinking you should try to ween yourself off of drinking (easier said than done I know) because it isn't really helping you. Maybe join AA? Being surrounding by a bunch of people who are going through the same thing as you can be empowering. As for your divorce, how long ago was it? Was it mutual?

The forums are a nice place to open up and you will find a lot of thoughful and compassionate people on here.

Its a weird feeling when you tell someone your depressed, they ask you why, and the only answer you could muster is a "just cause"

I hate that.  My mom does that to me when I tell her I'm not feeling good in the depression department.  She's always like "why?!" in a very accusatory tone like I can help what my broken brain is doing.

I feel like I am constantly wasting away my potential. I am 24 years old and have a lousy fast food job that would befit a teenager in high school. I don't make enough money and have massive debts, so I should probably be spending every minute of every day looking for other ways to make more money. I have been to college on and off since 2008 and still don't have a degree. I am very close to an AA, but I can already feel myself getting bored with school. I want to learn how to fall out of love. I want to travel extensively. I frequently daydream of all the places I would visit if I had plenty of money and no debts. I could quit school, quit my job, and follow the sun.

Dear Apple,

The new version of notes is seriously buggy. And I'm still raw over those post-sleep net connection problems that you finally dealt with (after several months of pain) just by going back to what you had before Yosemite. Stop trying to be like Microsoft & fix your ******* software before you release it. Oh, & I hate you for charging Australians 52% more for iTunes stuff for absolutely no reason, other than just b/c you can.

**** you.

Sincerely,

E

P.S. Why you so pretty? :-(

Dear customer Els1e,

Thank you for your comments. However, those are not bugs. They are simply undocumented features and enhancements. Also, please keep in mind that Apple is primarily a US product and the software is developed in the US for US consumers...well, except for the parts that are assembled by child labor in some other country. You must understand it's nearly impossible for us to please everyone...and quite honestly Australia just isn't that high on our KPF list.

We will choose to ignore your disparaging reference of our products/software to that of our completely irresponsible competitor, as you are visibly upset. I think if you look at things honestly, when was the last time you saw a blue screen of death on your Apple product and had to reset your device. Or use a task manager to shut down an unresponsive application on our products? That's right, we didn't think so.

As far as why we charge your country more...well we visited there and were not allowed to carry our firearms which we have licenses to carry everywhere else, and we were pulled over and nearly sent to jail for driving 3 km/h over your ridiculously low speed limits. How do you people get anywhere on time?!?

And lastly, thank you for your compliment on our looks. We really work hard to present products that look pretty. It's actually more important to us that they look pretty than be fully functional without issues or those undocumented features and enhancements.

Best regards,

Apple Customer Service

"We really don't give a phuck, what can you buy that's any better?"

Hahahahahahahahahahaha. Oh wow hahahahaha. You're the best Pess lolol

Dear Apple Customer Service,

Totally reasonable & valid arguments. A country that doesn't allow Apple reps to arm themselves with heavy artillery & jails people simply for trying to get places on time (or for driving a piddly 500,000 km/hr over the speed limit), clearly deserves astronomically high music/video prices lol. And yep, you have a very long way to go before I'm driven back to the horror of the hair-tearing Microsoft error messages & multiple daily resets.

And you are oh so very pretty. And I totally agree, if you keep looking as good as you do, I'd even put up with not even being able to switch you on lol. Yes I'm that superficial.

I love you, please don't stop being so dazzlingly beautiful lol

Apologetically yours,

E

P.S. Will you marry me you gorgeous (albeit malfunctioning) piece of technology? Just so you know though - if you get ugly on me, I'm so dumping your a**.

Edited by Els1e

^ Err sorry guys, that sounded bad :'-(. I'm not actually that superficial. Well...I might be when it comes to Apple. No actually I am. I am that superficial when it comes to IT :(. *Severely self-flagellates herself*.

I'm sorry. Luckily I don't have to choose b/w style over substance...yet. Give Apple a few more sans-Steve Jobs years... But I'd probably still go with my sparkly MacBook, even if it stopped switching on. I'm terrible :-(

Edited by Els1e

^ Err sorry guys, that sounded bad :'-(. I'm not actually that superficial. Well...I might be when it comes to Apple. No actually I am. I am that superficial when it comes to IT :(. *Severely self-flagellates herself*.

I'm sorry. Luckily I don't have to choose b/w style over substance...yet. Give Apple a few more sans-Steve Jobs years... But I'd probably still go with my sparkly MacBook, even if it stopped switching on. I'm terrible :-(

Your response was perfect, Els1e!! You are not terrible. :hugs:

I just came to the conclusion that I should not buy a firearm. I'm getting fed up with incredibly rude people and it would be way too easy to get rid of them. On the other hand... maybe I'm the hero we need. I would accidentally save the world by fixing over population issues one ***** at a time.