The Post Anything Thread

Maximus0988

Bhorout, i don't know if you mean money or weight. If its money. its never about money itself or material things. Its about the energy money generates. Everything and everyone is energy. This is why greedy rich people who watch others starve, usually get crap happen in their lives. Its all fair in the end.

If you're talking about weight. If you've tried to lose weight but haven't been able to then you're meant to be overweight. If someone's hampered in one way. For example, you might not feel properly accepted by others, this can lead to spiritual awakening.

I feel technologically functional today - I fixed a week long issue with the tablet WiFi (we were about to reset the dratted thing) and then jump started our crusty old Wii, which was refusing to function. DS10 is now doing virtual math and DD4 is gleefully crushing mushrooms underfoot, which allows me to sit back and collect my thoughts. Sometimes it seems like I can't get anything to work, or like I'm the poop Midas and everything I touch turns to crap, so this feels good.

I feel technologically functional today - I fixed a week long issue with the tablet WiFi (we were about to reset the dratted thing) and then jump started our crusty old Wii, which was refusing to function. DS10 is now doing virtual math and DD4 is gleefully crushing mushrooms underfoot, which allows me to sit back and collect my thoughts. Sometimes it seems like I can't get anything to work, or like I'm the poop Midas and everything I touch turns to crap, so this feels good.

Man, good for you! Being able to function is definitely a sign that your depression is weakening at least in that part of your mind/personality. Congratulations and go on man! Or in this case a woman from Canada... :-))

Edited by Bhorout

I've noticed celebrities who tell us to give to charities have millions of pounds. They might start off good but then ego takes over and they sell their soul to the Devil. The Devil then uses them and spits them out. Ego trip comes before a fall.

Why can't they be fair? I'm being persecuted at the moment. I am scrambling for coins and nobody does anything . The ones who go along with it are as bad. I hate them. I can‘t wait for justice to be done but i will make sure I don't end up like these tyrant *****.

Went to see my primary doc yesterday.  When he walked in he immediately felt I was more depressed than usual. Which I was.  I've been his patient for over 10 years so he really knows me well.  He is changing my psych meds around.  One I now I need to begin slowly detoxing from in order to start the new.  

***************************************************************************************************************************************

And just another thought that I want to post is:

Does anyone else feel like there is something like an Apocalypse coming.  Looking at all that has happened in just the first few weeks of the new year seems to make one think the end might be possible.

The stock market crash

The biggest snow storm ever hammering the Eastern Seaboard affecting 38 million people.

The possibility of someone like Trump probably becoming the Republican nominee for President.  Not to offend those who are fans of his, 

China and oil problems.  

Terrorism always lurking.

Our city has had a fair share of shootings , some just random drive by, which has caused some paranoia about just walking about the city.

Doesn't this all seem rather strange happening in the first three weeks of the year?

Maybe it is all just me and my depression and anxiety creating a panic attack about all this.

Hopefully the next few weeks will be better.

Edited by highanxiety

I called my family doctor's clinic and asked to book an appointment with the other family doctor who my doctor works with.  I had previously been told by the secretary that yeah, can I do this anytime and see either one of them.  So this time I call up, and the secretary is like "Dr._____?  what are you talking about!, shes at the family practice, you can't see her!  You will have to find a doctor elsewhere if you don't want to see [my doctor]".  So of course she completely changes her story from what she previously told me on more than one occassion because like almost every employee in this healthcare system, dishonesty is just like breathing to these people, it just comes so naturally to them.

I got fed up with this bulls***, I went to see my regular incompetent moron doctor who again asks me the same question "How are you doing?" in a clueless tone/manner to which I have answered the SAME answer for the last 12 times in a row that I have seen him "I am still SERIOUSLY ILL!".  Like how he cannot guess that for himself after asking me the same ******* question every single time I have seen him, and every time I have given the same response because he STILL has done nothing to help me.  I had my phone on video record laying in my lap this time.  Every single appointment will be recorded because no one in this healthcare system can be trusted to be honest anymore, and the video will provide evidence in future disputes when one of those jackasses try to tell me that they didn't say or do something, or that I never told them something, they can try and explain that to the video/audio time stamped recording I have of them saying/doing so.  I am sure that even when confronted with evidence, these rodents will just shift the goal post.

In another unrelated incident, I had emailed this so called "patient advocate" over 3 weeks ago and she STILL has not responded to me, not even "I got your message, am busy but will get back to you"  NOTHING.  I left a voicemail after 2 weeks and still no reply.  I saw my peer worker and my peer worker told me that this lady had told my peer worker that she couldnt reach me.  As Judge Judy would say, "NONONONONONO that's a lot of baloney that you just said to me".  A) she has a voicemail that she could listen to more than one time if she couldnt get the phone number, or B) she could have replied to my email and C) I know she got my email because if emails will NOT send if you type in the address wrong, they will return to sender, so her whole story of not being able to reach me more than 3 weeks after I emailed her is a total crock of bs, just more dishonesty.  The patient advocate I guarantee is just a front, another marketing tactic from this healthcare system, that advertises a service that does not actually exist nor does what it is advertised to do.

Edited by NC86

My own parents can't stand my face. But that's allright because I don't live with either one of them. It's harder for them to make me their victim when I have the chance to be far away from their abuse.

Don't remain alone. Don't be a target for jerks. I'm not as stupid as they think.

Well maybe you are or maybe your are not. But moving away from the people abusing you  was definitely a good move.

You don't even know me. So yeah maybe I am maybe I'm not. Every individual who thinks I'm a dummy is an oppurtunity for me to show them that I am not.

---

The only dumb thing I can do is hope for acceptance, when it's clear nothing I can do will help me achieve that. And I was dumb enough to think having an easy going attitude and better social skills would help me. Now I'm the one standing here alone realizing how much crap I buried myself into just being around them often enough.............

Edited by The_Unwanted

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not". - Kurt Cobain.

My response to this: it's not that simple.

I still need to protect my sanity and my health. I don't need to be loved by everyone. But I can't let one jerk's mistreatment of me become a popular fad for all. It can't become a cool thing to do to say bad things about me in any way. Doesn't even matter if I'm in high school or in the workforce. I would prefer openly being myself. But judging from a logical point of view, if the unacceptance level is high enough, I'd rather remain safe in my own little bubble for my own protection.

Highanxiety, i feel an apocalypse happening as well. Lots of strange events, coincidences etc. If everyone is fair to themselves and others I think it could be stopped. People need to remember there's two sides to every story.

I disagree. If we check the history, there were times with much more sinister signs - plague, Mongols, islam invasion, first and second world war etc. Do you know that the flu after the first world war took more lives than the said war? That plague in the Middle Age took at least one third of the population in Europe - and was widely seen as the end of the times?

The millenial movements, prophets of doom and of the last days are proliferating at least for thousand years (starting with the end of the world movement in the year 1000). And if you speak about apocalypse, you have to take into consideration, that, according to the Bible, several signs/events must happen before it - not to talk about the whole concept which is highly suspicious even among religious experts...

And just another thought that I want to post is:

Does anyone else feel like there is something like an Apocalypse coming.  Looking at all that has happened in just the first few weeks of the new year seems to make one think the end might be possible.

The stock market crash - it was worse in 1929

The biggest snow storm ever hammering the Eastern Seaboard affecting 38 million people. - it was worse even in a recent history

The possibility of someone like Trump probably becoming the Republican nominee for President.  Not to offend those who are fans of his, - McCarthy, Huey Long, George Wallace - anyone?

China and oil problems.  - China was world power two thousand years ago. Oil problems are only for oil producers, like Saudis and Russia.

Terrorism always lurking. - nothing new - check assasins from Alamut in 13 century.

Our city has had a fair share of shootings , some just random drive by, which has caused some paranoia about just walking about the city. - yeah, but that is what Second Amendment is for...

Doesn't this all seem rather strange happening in the first three weeks of the year? - Definitely no

Maybe it is all just me and my depression and anxiety creating a panic attack about all this - yep.

Hopefully the next few weeks will be better. - Wish you all the best.

Edited by Bhorout

yeah I google alot of stuff I know they decapaite and **** each other stone people,but I still think the majority are good,there not much worse then third world african countries.Alot of first world nations are messed upp to but im sure the majority of people would not harm you there

Agree, my brother's friends travelled with an old ( mean very old) car through the eastern coast of Africa...noone even stole anything from them...Africans were friendly...would have given much from the little they had. The same with people in Syria...they are afraid of isis themselves.

I disagree hundred per cent. Do not mix Syrian people and Isis together. Isis people are worth only to be exterminated.

I think we (all three) don't mix isis and Syria together. What i wanted to say was not all Syrians belonged to isis. I think also isis is not going to be destroyed.

this gonna sound dumb but is isis a terrorist group or a separate region of syria.Im sure there a terrorist group im just checking I don,t watch the news at all.I feel like the danger from the middle east is overstated,and we are wasting our time there,I havent really paid attention to the mid east since Iraq,it all seems like the same problems over and over again.

Edited by scienceguy

this gonna sound dumb but is isis a terrorist group or a separate region of syria.Im sure there a terrorist group im just checking I don,t watch the news at all.I feel like the danger from the middle east is overstated,and we are wasting our time there,I havent really paid attention to the mid east since Iraq,it all seems like the same problems over and over again.

Isis is a military movement based on an extremly bigoted version of sunni islam Religious roots come from the Wahabi religious islamic sect, which is predominant in Saudi Arabia. Saudis financed so called Salafi proselytism of Wahabbi  Islam which then spread mostly through Arab states.  It is like Islam version of Westboro church...  Religious ebola. So Isis is not a region, but is a military force, trying to build an Islamic caliphate in Syria and Iraq, based on an unbelivieable medieval and bigoted explanation of Islamic faith. You can check that, for example, last week they published rules when and how you can or do not - rape your women slaves (and they have several thousands of them). Really.

They say to work but won't employ you. They call you a scounger when you beg for food. You beg and beg but they will act superior if they give you food. i would rather starve than sell my soul to the Devil. God's as bad. Where is he?

They **** a willing horse then wonder why the horse can't work. I feed off their evil like they feed off my suffering. I hardly eat but i don't lose weight. I feed off their cruelty. My neck expanded. i would feed off good and generate good if these Barstewards stopped torturing me. if it doesn't stop, they're screwed. Evil scum.

They make money from those they abuse and won't let them earn it back. They're viewed as scum. The higher they think they are, the harder they fall. When these tyrants beg for food, I will laugh in their faces. Justice WILL be mine. I will give them enough rope.

I want rid of these tyrants. They've killed so many. Nobody does anything. For those that let it happen, they will **** them as well. if people hadn't gone along with it, all those people wouldn't have died. The spineless followers think they're saving their own skin. Just doing their job. They're wrong. Karma‘s a Biotch and i will pi** on them when they beg for mercy.