The Post Anything Thread

Maximus0988

and now for something completely different:

I had one job to do: periodically pick up mail from the PO Box where it's being held while my friends are on vacation. So why do put off doing it? Why does the thought of visiting the post office, even when I don't have to stand in line to buy stamps, give me chills and fits?

Oh I just feel like I don't really matter much.

You matter a whole lot! Especially to me and to others on this forum.

:hugs:

Thanks Dolphin. That means a lot.

and now for something completely different:

I had one job to do: periodically pick up mail from the PO Box where it's being held while my friends are on vacation. So why do put off doing it? Why does the thought of visiting the post office, even when I don't have to stand in line to buy stamps, give me chills and fits?

Oh boy, i hear you. I hate the post office and I hate mail as well.

YOUPPI! Finally I can start to breath again at work.  I was helping out our new director who didn't had an assistant Yep! since the beginning of January I was doing two jobs  which are very demanding and stressful.  Just been told that starting tomorrow I don't have to help her out anymore ( she finally have a new assistant )   what a relief it is.  :Coopclapping: .  Lesson learn on my part, I will never offer my services and tell someone that I can help them out at work and only stick to my role and what I have to do as a support business officer, which is more then enough.

For some reason it's basically hardwired into my brain to dislike Sundays. It made sense back when I dreaded going to school the day after because of bullying and being the scared awkward kid, now so many years later not so much. Maybe I'll just try seeing it as a second Saturday.

At least once a day for as long as I can remember I look at a digital clock and it reads 13 after the hour. I think it an omen of some kind.

There was a period of time when I would awaken at 4:13 AM, every morning. Sometimes it would be a dream waking me and sometimes a noise from outside. But 4:13 AM....I tried playing those numbers on lottery tickets, but didn't win.