The Post Anything Thread

Maximus0988

I haven't seen anything like this yet. But I wanted to make a thread for everyone to post anything. Talk about s***ty you feel, how p***** off you are, how frustrated about anything your going through. Positives are very welcome to but use this to talk about whatever you feel like no matter how off topic or inappropriate you may feel it is. Hopefully by creating a thread like this can help eleviate some of the stress and bring people hope and support for whatever they may need it for.

My anxiety is just not getting any better. I'm always feeling like I'm confined into this isolated area and being barraged by sounds and I need to escape, and if I manage to do so, something else happens and I feel like I need to plan another escape route.

...You know, not the best analogy, but hopefully it got the point across.

I hate that products are getting smaller yet they cost more.

That, and when a new product appears on the shelves that you really like, only for it to disappear again a few days later. That happened twice in like a month to me. I guess I was the only one buying extra salty potato chips ;-;

On the topic of commercial products, I watched some old videos on Youtube, an it's disgusting how they used to promote cigarettes with commercials of The Flinstones smoking, or saying that the best doctors smoke, or saying that smoking doesn't cause cancer. Just goes to show that they'll do anything to manipulate us just to get our money. Today, they'll use different tactics, but they'll do it one way or another.

Edited by The_Unwanted

Feel like my friends are avoiding me due to my obvious moodiness. But I don't have the energy to engage anyone in a fun way right now. Life feels like a rut, too anxious to do anything about ito really want to.  

Don't feel alone on this.  My friends have done the same for the same reasons.  I can't put out as much I use too mainly because I don't have the energy nor really want too.  I have a couple of solid ones, one in California, and one here.   My parents have passed leaving me my older sister who is basically a mean and damaged individual who assigns blame to everyone except herself.  We have very infrequent communication.  So without that family support I really have to depend on me.  So you can see I feel the same as you, wrong or right, sometimes it helps to have your feelings validated.  Hang in there!

To expand on chasing and highanxiety's thoughts it is hard to maintain demanding friendships when you feel this anxious and its hard for anyone to understand the anxiety that isn't going through this themselves. It's a tough battle. Any place you can go to vent, like these forums for example can be helpful. I doubt anyone here will be anything but helpful and sympathic since they can truly relate.

I love my dog so much. He's so sweet and loving. He absolutely adores everybody. And a lot of people hate him on sight because he's a pit bull mix. Guess what? He can't help that. 

You said we could post whatever we wanted.

Pit Bulls are wonderful dogs.  It is the most evil entity on the planet (Mankind) that trains them to be bad.

My parents alcohol usage really bothers me. Growing up it caused a lot of dysfunction and problems , now as an adult it just makes me sad. My parents are good people but they cannot have fun without alcohol and are always drinking. Then they end up getting in drunken arguments and ruining the evening. I worry about their health because they drink a lot and are getting older and they waste so much money on alcohol.

I'm really envious of people who's parents dont party so much and I wonder what it would be like for that to be normal.

I sometimes wonder if I'm a s***ty person because I have no real friends. like I have "friends" on Facebook, but no one I actually hang out with,can call when I need something and actually think they might help. I actually posted "hey,anyone want to get together this weekend for drinks?" crickets..not even a "I would love to but I have friends " only time I hear from anyone is when they want something. which I help if I can. I'm really beginning to think I'm the problem and no one likes me.

I agree. If it was not for my dog this would be a whole lot harder than it is. Pitbulls are awesome. I have a friend who has one and its a big and gentle. Pitbulls are misjudged by todays s***ty society like a lot of other things. I echo the same sentiments anita. Lack of hope is definitely fleeting.