Sign in to follow this  
Epictetus

Did You Ever?

Here is a place to write about light hearted or funny little boo boos you've made in your life.

For example:  

Have you ever recorded a movie so you could fast forward through all the commercials and then watch the movie and all the commercials.  I've done this more than once.  How about you?

Yes, I have done that Epictetus.....more often than I care to remember. :rolleyes:

Oh no Topeka, all that hard work!! :oops:

I've worn odd shoes to work.  They were the same type of shoe, just black flats, but one was old and one was new.....kinda embarrassing.

I've done that . Looking for my sunglasses and they were on my head .

Have you ever gone to the store got everything you needed and got into line then realized you don't have your money or cards and had to say sorry that you forget you money . It was so embarrassing.

I have so many little oopses that it isn't even funny. Okay maybe they are. :smilingteeth:

I bit my finger once eating potato chips. Let me tell you now if you have never done that. Don't, it hurts like all get out, amazing how much bite force we have. Poor, poor widdle finger. I think it might still have a mark if I look closely.

I was watching a movie once and was really really into it, so much so that when the people in it started clapping, well, I clapped too. :rolleyes: 

Talking on my cell phone to hubby, told him I can't find my cell phone, it was on my desk, where did I put it? Finally he says JaLee, you are talking on it. This happens a lot more often then I want to admit. :upside:

no, but I chewed gum. have you ever stepped on gum on a super hot day and then just walked around with the sticky residue all day?

Did you ever leave your handbag in a public place and not realize it until, later at home, your husband got a call from your own phone from the person who found it?

Yes, I bought a furnace filter that was the wrong fit and exchanged it, the customer service lady accidentally put the old one in the bag and I had to go back a third time to exchange it.

Did you ever have a dream so vivid and real that you were disappointed when you woke up?