Hello, I'm Vanessa

Hi guys! My name is Vanessa. I am 19 years old and I'm a sophomore in college. I was diagnosed with psychotic depression/social anxiety when I was 16, however my psychotic symptoms do not appear as often. I hope I can meet some very supportive and friendly people. 

Welcome Nehssa,

Its nice to meet you.  I'm so sorry that you have beenstricken with the illness of psychotic depression/social anxiety.  I know from experience how brutal these illnesses can be.   I am glad your psychotic symptoms have decreased.  That must be such a blessing.  Looking forward to reading your posts here on the DF.

Sincerely,   Epictetus

Edited by Epictetus

Hi Vanessa, and welcome to DF.

Glad to have you here. This is a very welcoming, supportive community of people.

There are people here who can relate to what you're going through.

You are not alone with us.

Please make yourself feel at home, take a look around the site, and post wherever you feel comfortable.

Hi guys! My name is Vanessa. I am 19 years old and I'm a sophomore in college. I was diagnosed with psychotic depression/social anxiety when I was 16, however my psychotic symptoms do not appear as often. I hope I can meet some very supportive and friendly people. 

Welcome to Depression Forums, Vanessa :flowers:  I'm sorry you are struggling with both psychotic depression and social anxiety. The community here is warm and full of information, so I hope you stick around!

(((All the best)))