Sign in to follow this  
Abandonedalways

Questions!

I loved board games when I was younger and still do. Hmm, Hungry Hungry Hippos is the first that comes to mind. Also liked Monopoly, Scatergories, and Trivial Pursuit. 

What was your favorite childhood movie?

Edited by Shibe

“TO BE HOPEFUL in bad times is not just foolishly romantic. It is based on the fact that human history is a history not only of cruelty, but also of compassion, sacrifice, courage, kindness.
What we choose to emphasize in this complex history will determine our lives. If we see only the worst, it destroys our capacity to do something. If we remember those times and places—and there are so many—where people have behaved magnificently, this gives us the energy to act, and at least the possibility of sending this spinning top of a world in a different direction.
And if we do act, in however small a way, we don’t have to wait for some grand utopian future. The future is an infinite succession of presents, and to live now as we think human beings should live, in defiance of all that is bad around us, is itself a marvelous victory.” -- Howard Zinn

Can you remember your first teacher's name?

Mr. Walton, my 4th grade maths teacher, patiently helped me get caught up when I was struggling.

Who is your favorite female comedian?

Edited by birch

My old English teacher, I was terrible at it but she had the best legs!!!!! Shallow I know.

If you could go back to any time in history when would it be and why

My old English teacher, I was terrible at it but she had the best legs!!!!! Shallow I know.

If you could go back to any time in history when would it be and why

I'd like to go back to the 1950s, buy a great house for $9,000, and come back.

Favorite vegetable?

tea

Would you rather host for a quiet dinner party with one or two other people/couples or for a big outside BBQ for 15-20 people?