Sign in to follow this  
Abandonedalways

Questions!

On 2/14/2018 at 11:08 PM, evalynn said:

It hovers around 80-110% on any given day.

How old were you when you had your first real kiss?

Describe your ideal pizza (crust, toppings, etc).

9 hours ago, evalynn said:

Describe your ideal pizza (crust, toppings, etc).

My ideal pizza would be salt-free, have a thin whole wheat crust that's covered in tomato sauce, be heavily seasoned, and it would be topped off with mushrooms, black olives, spinach, onions, red bell peppers and artichoke hearts. Yum!

What's your favorite thing to drink?

Edited by Blueblood

Red w.ine and black coffee. Unfortunately, I'm down to little to no alcohol for my meds and one cup of coffee in the morning for the anxiety and sleep problems. Water all day for me. :(

What's your earliest memory of childhood? 

Edited by velvetpuddles

My earliest memories are of my baby sister. One time my mom dressed her in an elf costume and she looked so cute in it, that my mom couldn't stop laughing hysterically. I remember being completely confused by what was so funny at the time. 

What's your favorite novel? 

On 3/3/2018 at 11:22 PM, evalynn said:

My earliest memories are of my baby sister. One time my mom dressed her in an elf costume and she looked so cute in it, that my mom couldn't stop laughing hysterically. I remember being completely confused by what was so funny at the time. 

What's your favorite novel? 

The Summer of Sassy Jo

What's your favorite dessert?

"Its just a plate" 

Family member who was dying. I was 21. My first plate set. I knew it was just a plate but i was sad it was my first set. I was too young to realize life is too short and she was trying to tell me that.

How long do you go without showers/baths?

Edited by Natasha1

Yes, quit smoking, had severe bronchitis and couldnt breathe let alone smoke for 2 weeks and never looked back

What was your last vacation ( or holiday for my uk friends ) and would you go back

I wish I could speak French. I can speak two languages Spanish and English. I wish my Spanish was better though.

Do you have trouble sleeping at night ? Do you have to take meds to sleep?