SO MANY!!!  Kardashians, Duggans, Honey Boo-Boo... pretty much any talentless celeb that the entertainment business has "created".  No reason for me to ever know these people existed.

Umm... summer warmth, beaches, outdoor sports, playing in the sun?  Or winter, snow, warm cider, blankets, a fire in the fireplace?

I like to dye my hair auburn. I have two sets of clothes: my "lounge around the house" comfy clothes and my "street" or "out of the house" clothes. I never wear shoes inside the house, either barefoot in the summer or socks/slippers in the winter. I wear as little make-up as I can get by with. My clothes are fairly conservative, but I do like bright colors and I wear comfortable shoes.

Have you ever watched a live kitten cam?

Edited by Mia42

Not on ground level (second floor at least), white walls, wood flooring, windows positioned so I can watch the night sky as I sleep, clean and orderly. That's about it really, apart from those few preferences I don't feel I ask for much. A cozy apartment would be enough, too big a home would feel cluttery and too much work to keep in order.

Dogs or cats?