This morning when the outer parts of a window frame popped right off the wall like it was made of rubber when I took down some blinds. Good. Good contruction work that's been done here. I'm not even mad, I'm so used to this crap.

Have you ever mistaken someone for someone else and did it lead to an embarrassing situation?

Somewhere where I can experience a new culture and that isnt drowning in tourists. And that has good food and preferably a little history or something to look at. Its fine if it is in the middle of nowhere! 

Window or isle on the plane? Or something else instead? 

Window on a train.

I think my last question was confusing, not WHERE on  holiday but WHICH favorite holiday (like Easter, Christmas, etc.)?

You have to remember some people call vacations, holiday(s)... I don't really like holidays because I'm always the odd woman out without a significant other but if I had to choose I'd say Christmas Eve not because of the gift giving but because my dad always made it special for us when we were kids and now all of the family is at my parents at the same time and it's chaotic, loud and unorganized but there's tons of food and laughs. 

What's your favorite breakfast food?

Edited by freckledface