It depends, if it looks like something a 6 year old can make I don't see it as art. I once went to a museum which had a peanut butter floor.. I definitely don't see that as art.

Which 2 colours would you choose to decorate your house with, you can't pick black and white.

As much as it can be a dangerous place.  I have to say the internet. I have met some of the most amazing people through the internet and learn about different cultures and parts of the world that I would otherwise not have learned about. I also love google and youtube.

What is your favorite cleaner? (You have to pick one)

Hmmm just one ? I guess I'd have to say magic erasers. They are a miracle. Vinegar is a close second though so versatile.

Street graffiti: undervalued consumerless high art or disrespectful lawbreaking vandalism?

Definitely not. I've never cheated on someone and I am for sure not saying it's right but to make it illegal and punishable is insane. It sounds like something like they would do in the Middle East or Africa.

What is your favourite thing to do with friends/family?

to make it illegal and punishable is insane.

I disagree. Authoritarian, controlling? Sure. Insane? Not really, you enter into a contract, it would make sense for it to be punishable to break it, and imo cheating counts as abuse, which is in most places illegal. Of course, if the punishment is something like stoning, then yeah, that's not exactly civilized.

Anyway,

I dislike most of my family and I don't have friends, so... *crickets*

Do you think extremism can be justified in righteous causes?

Hmmm just one ? I guess I'd have to say magic erasers. They are a miracle. Vinegar is a close second though so versatile.

Street graffiti: undervalued consumerless high art or disrespectful lawbreaking vandalism?

Good question Wrenn

I disagree. Authoritarian, controlling? Sure. Insane? Not really, you enter into a contract, it would make sense for it to be punishable to break it, and imo cheating counts as abuse, which is in most places illegal. Of course, if the punishment is something like stoning, then yeah, that's not exactly civilized.

Anyway,

Ain't going there .... takes the fun out of this post

Anyway,

Ain't going there .... takes the fun out of this post

Too heavy question? Ignore it and make a new one then.

Or use this: Two colors you feel go well together?

Edited by SenorDomino