19, so that I could say a real good bye to my dad before he passed. I thought I was doing the right thing going to work to help pay my parents bills, but looking back I was a coward for not being there when I was really needed. RIP pops x

What is your favorite romantic song?

It's a toss up between James Arthur- Certain Things  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0M3wlcqhYj0  and Tangled Up in You by Staind  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icb2baV9MgA

Oops-- cross posted with Mia42  Silly movie - The Ugly Truth with Gerard Butler (insert drooling emoticon here)

Do you have a favorite ring tone?

Edited by freckledface

Game of Thrones. But I recently watched the first season of True Detective which I thought was AMAZING. It felt more like a really long movie (in a good way).

What is your favourite movie? 

Omg I love GoT and yes the first season of True Detective, McConaughey and Harrelson had the characters down pat.  Season two left me wondering on what the heck was going on...

Oh there are many. When I was starting college, I ran a red light because the light was off to the side and not in front of me like I was always used to seeing. I mean, who puts ****ing traffic lights off to the side? Yea, I almost caused a big accident and of course, a cop was the second car in the traffic that had to slam on the breaks as I came barreling through....and I was in my friends car.

Have you ever had any surgeries?

Game of Thrones. But I recently watched the first season of True Detective which I thought was AMAZING. It felt more like a really long movie (in a good way).

What is your favourite movie? 

Omg I love GoT and yes the first season of True Detective, McConaughey and Harrelson had the characters down pat.  Season two left me wondering on what the heck was going on...

It was amazing!! I'm waiting with season 2 until I'm feeling better because the first season also really freaked me out :P I hate those stick thingies. They were bad news in Blair Witch and they were bad news now. 

Mia - no! Never! Which is weird because I have terrible balance and should have broken something at some point. 

If you could/had to give yourself a new name, what would you call yourself?