A really fancy one. You know the hat Rose/Kate Winslet wears in Titanic once steps on the ship? I've been obsessed with that hat! I'd definitely pick that one although I do realise it's a bit too much for day time.. But hey, at least I look classy wearing it haha.

If you had to make a bouquet out of 3 flowers, which ones would you choose?

Edited by Cupcake_girl

If I could do anything with it, I'd put it towards debt. If I wasn't allowed to do that, I'd go to the travel agency and book a nice trip out west to see the Grand Canyon and all the famous parks I've never seen before.

If you could have any vehicle you wanted for free, what would it be?

No

Would you hop into a prototype time machine, not knowing which time you'd end up in? Or if you could even get back to your own time?

Edited by Mia42

I don't have faith & I don't have much love for humanity in general (i.e. the majority view on a lot of things - I like individuals). And I'm a bit of a nihilist. So no :-(.

I'm stealing Senor's previous question & tweaking it a bit...

Would you rather live under a fair, intelligent & benevolent, albeit slightly chilly & inscrutable, dictator (i.e. assume he's immortal, removing the problem of him potentially being succeeded by a despot), who allows (say) free press & only occasionally does something scary, or a seriously corrupt democracy?

Edited by Els1e

No. One life is more than enough.

If you had the chance, would you live for 2,000 years, remaining at your current age with your current level of depression, after which the ageing process would start again (assume there was no way of opting out once you'd made the choice)?

Actually, being sent back to the stone ages in itself would likely relieve us of our depression because we wouldn't have the internet and instant world wide news and social media bombarding us with every single negative event happening in the world.  

Plus all we would know how to say is "Uggg" and point.  And I wouldn't have to worry about that public restroom toilet paper you can see through...and...well, yeah.  

I'd take the Stone Ages in a heartbeat.   

Would you rather have a job helping others where you communicate via computer or in person?

No. I simply do not mention certain things about myself if there's a chance the person in question would turn aggressive or rude, but I don't resort to lying.

If you had the chance to make a music video, which song would you choose for that purpose?

Edited by NorthernStar

No. I simply do not mention certain things about myself if there's a chance the person in question would turn aggressive or rude, but I don't resort to lying.

If you had the chance to make a music video, which song would you choose for that purpose?

Asleep by The Smiths

I have an iPhone 5.

What do u generally do on dec 26 every year?

Recover

What would you do with a day you had all to yourself?