Advertisement
  • Announcements

• Lindsay

A Reminder that we are a PG13 Site   12/09/2016

Please keep in mind that NO content can be posted that is not PG13!  No sexual content and definitely not images which is not permitted in a post! We will delete it.  Not even memes or humorous images should be posted, if you want these forums to continue. NO IMAGES! If you want to post an image, post the URL pointing it to your gallery.  Again, Depressionforums.org is PG13!! Thank you~ ~Forum Admin  
Abandonedalways

Questions!

1,050 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post  

Advertisement

I've thumbed through a couple pages and haven't seen a questions thread game. Sooooo. I'm going to start one, if it already exists just poke me with a stick.

The idea is kinda like Waffles say something nice threads, but instead of commenting about the person before, you ask a question for the person after.

So ideally you respond to a question asked, and pose another question for who ever comes after!

I'll start by talking to myself.

------

Me asking me - What is your favorite kind of cheese?

Goat cheese.

For the next person who posts in this thread, what was the first food you tasted that made you go "Wow I like that!"?

You might also be interested in:

Posted · Report post  

When I was a teenager, we went camping in Tennessee and my dad taught me to water ski, I remember it being such a fun time.

What is your favorite time of day?

Posted · Report post  

Oh man, that's not a fair question. I have many. Hmmm... I am going to say Staind.

Do you have any tattoos? If so, tell us what they are. If not, do you want one?

Posted (edited) · Report post  

I have no tattoos!  I've thought of getting a wing on my ankle (a reference to my favourite god from Classical mythology, Hermes/Mercury).  But I think having no tattoos is unique (especially where I live, it seems like everyone is covered with tattoos) so I may just stay with none.

What is your favourite color?

Edited by LaurynJcat

I'm kind of fond of being an Aquarius but if I had to choose something different, I would say Sagittarius.

If you had a million dollars, what would you do with it?

Edited by freckledface

Posted · Report post  

I would pay off  the debts my family incurred. 

Then build a no **** shelter for dogs, cats, horses and any other animals

Who would you like to be for a day?

Posted · Report post  

I love your idea, shio!!

I would like to be a wealthy person for a day and be able to help others with essentials we often take for granted.

If you could choose one season to have all year round, what would it be?

Posted · Report post  

Probably winter mainly because we have really mild winters here and because the summers here are incredibly hot.And just because I love winter.

If you could change one thing about yourself,what would you change?

Posted · Report post  

I would make myself incapable of feeling anxiety/fear. Might not be a good idea to be fully reckless but I am so sick of anxiety.

If you could move to any country in the world right now, free of charge, and leave everything including debt, bills, problems behind, where would you go?

Posted · Report post  

Given a decent sleep schedule, I'd be morning.

Do you have any piercings? If so care to elaborate?

My ears are pierced, or they used to be...Its been years since I've tried to put earrings in.

Do you take a multi-vitamin?

AbandonedAlways, I love this thread :)

Edited by freckledface