What Was Something Good That Happened Today?

anita_123

I was just curious and wanted to know if anything good happened today and incoming days. It could be "listening to good music" or "drinking my favourite tea" or even "taking a nap"

something that made your day (no matter how bad) SLIGHTLY better

Forced myself out early to get some errands done so that's good I guess, and took some pressure off my shoulders.

I don't know where I'd be without my favorite tea ;)

HAHAHA IDK WHY I LAUGHED REALLY HARD ON THE LAST SENTENCE BUT IT MADE MY NIGHT -sorry for abusing the caps lock but it was necessary because it rlly made me laugh-

My grandfathers and his girlfriend visited us. I love them both so much, they always make a day good! :)

omg that sounds so good! regards to both of them even though they don't even know who I am. :)

I'm glad your day's really good!

Came to work, even though I'm on vacation. :smile:. There were things I needed to clear up before I could relax. Working on a Saturday ain't bad; no crabby people calling me on the phone and the boss doesn't show up to order me around.

Forced myself out early to get some errands done so that's good I guess, and took some pressure off my shoulders.

I don't know where I'd be without my favorite tea ;)

I am a ChaiPhile, what it your favorite?

Chai's great, but I think my favorite has to be a blend of Prince of Wales black tea sold here.

I rarely stick to one type though.

My grandfathers and his girlfriend visited us. I love them both so much, they always make a day good! :)

omg that sounds so good! regards to both of them even though they don't even know who I am. :)

I'm glad your day's really good!

Aw thank you. Yes they are wonderful people.. Almost 80 and so full of life and in love! I love seeing my grandfather so happy again after he lost his two previous wives..

A couple of really small things...

A good friend was incommunicado for a few days - he'd spent some time with his brothers in Texas at one of their houses.  Got a couple of eMails from him this morning, and he had a GREAT time!

Umm... I cancelled my newspaper subscription last week (no snark about my being a dinosaur!), and they're still throwing it.  The Sunday paper is especially juicy, with more news, puzzles, coupons.

That's all!