Sign in to follow this  
LivingForTomorrow

I Never Have Anything To Do

I'm 24 and have one year of College left. I'm on Summer break right now but all I do is stare at four walls most of the day. I've completely lost interest in video games and television. I go to the gym three days a week but that only kills an hour or two. Most of my friends have busy lives now. They're always either working, with their girlfriends, or moved far away. I hardly ever get texts from people and if I do it's usually just about nonsense. No one ever asks me to hang out or do anything meaningful. I would love to meet a nice girl and spend the Summer doing fun things like someone my age should be doing but I don't even know where to meet any. 

The days feel like they blend into one never ending cycle of sitting around waiting for something to happen. I have the motivation to make a change but I don't know what to do. I don't know how to spend my time other than just watching it waste away. I'm soooo tired of this same routine and all of this lost time. I want to meet people and start doing things but I don't even know where to begin. It really sucks. 

Perhaps getting a job will help. You could accomplish something as simple as breaking up your routine with a job, or perhaps even making friends that invite you to things, or even a girlfriend.