Sign in to follow this  
user246810

Hey Guys

does anybody here get more depressed the more tired they are? I notice when I'm laying down in bed at night is when its the worst and when i get tired sometimes throughout the day.. i start feeling tired and the depression gets worse. Anybody else share this?

Depression makes me feel exhausted, so the other way around. Or maybe it can go both ways? I don't know.

But I definitely get the laying down in bed at night it can be more noticeable. I think it may have to do with not having any distractions and just laying there not doing much except trying to sleep, which can also mean being alone with one's thoughts as well.

Edited by bigmike092

Sometimes, it really depends on how my day has gone whether or not it gets worse when I'm heading to bed. I hope you're able to find ways to help your sleeping pattern. (((Hugs)))

does anybody here get more depressed the more tired they are? I notice when I'm laying down in bed at night is when its the worst and when i get tired sometimes throughout the day.. i start feeling tired and the depression gets worse. Anybody else share this?

I experience exactly what you describe.  The more tired I get no matter what time of day or night my depression and anxiety get worse.  Also, if I'm stressed my depression and anxiety get worse.

I'm sorry you struggle with this as well.

Dear Sw,

I'd like to suggest you try taking Melatonin about a half hour before bed time. I suffer from anxiety and the additional Melatonin from a vitamin supplement helps my hormone levels for sleep. I can usually go to bed and I'm a sleep within a few minutes. I sleep in a deeper state as well. I wake up feeling like I actually slept. Not only that I have better energy the following day. I also watch my diet, but that's a story for a different day. Wish you all the best.

Sincerely,

Curtis