I Tried To Commit Suicide...

Dkosnik

Yes.  You should seek help immediately.  I'm new here, so I don't have info, but there should be information readily available online for a suicide hotline.  Hopefully others here will be able to give you more than I can!  I'm sorry you are going through this, but please seek help immediately.  I was very near doing this myself last weekend.  I'm feeling a bit better now, mostly due to keeping busy and getting on this forum, as well as crocheting (a hobby that helps me to focus on work at hand rather than my depression).

Take care.  

Unsuccessfullyrics and I'm wondering if I should commit myself before I try again.

Definitely seek help ASAP if you're still having suicidal thoughts. It's better to be on the safe side and even if it doesn't feel like it right now, your life has value. The fact that you're posting here tells me at least a small part of you wants to stay alive - cling on to that part of you and keep fighting. (((Hugs)))

- Christina

I know the dark place your now im my friend, and my heart goes out to you. But please believe me there is a way through this, as hard as it is to believe right now, but there is.

You can and will get through this darkness.

Please use DF everyone here have your back.

:( I hope you can reach out to someone to help you out of this dark place. No one should go through it alone. I'm feeling suicidal lately as well so I'm kind of a hypocrite but I agree with neurotic lady that a part of you still wants to keep going. I'm not going to shame you and I hope things improve for you!

Ask yourself first what is pushing you towards suicidal thoughts. Talk to people you love and are close to. Suicide is definitely not a brave step to escape from anything. May be it is all because of some mental problem that is driving you towards doing it, like stress or depression. The best thing is to reach out to a good psychologist. 

Start thinking about things you always wanted to do in life, about your passion and other good things. Make your life worth living, look for ways that give you happiness and joy. Socialize with positive people. 

Think of people who are dying of some illness but want to live. And when we have a life, why do we want to end it? \

Good Luck!