Head Spinning, Dizzniess, Headaches, Aching Body & Tired

Hi

I am new to the board and I hoping to find some much needed support as I continue to struggle with my Mixed Affective Disorder (bi-polar) and my serve anxiety.

Only around 6 to 7 weeks ago I swithed medications again and my body seems to struggle to find something it will torlate. I have had a load of tests in regards to the dizzness and heavy head, along with the headaches I am getting often.

All the results have come back clear and I am still no closer to working out what is causing it.

Needless to say I am already struggling to motivate myself and feeliing light headed at times and the world spinning just seems to make it even harder to get going.

I feel I can't sleep at niight but could easliy lay down and sleep during the day given the chance.

I am just really struggling, I don't want to talk to anyone, everything just feels to hard, but it is so hard to explain that to anyone who doesn't suffer from a form of depression. When I suddenely do feel like opening up about it, to get it off my chest. I get told the standard reply, it will be alright, its all good, and trying to end the topic as quick as possible.

thanks for reading!

Ms. Lori,

Hi, welcome to the forum. I don't personally have any experience with anyone being bi-polar. But I do have some experience with the daily grind of being sluggish, tired or the need or wanting to be alone. Most people that aren't suffering from a type of depression/anxiety/emotional disruption doesn't understand or have the intelligence to grasp what it feels like to be how we are. It's a long hard road that we're all walking together. As long as we walk it together supporting each other as our issues arise, we'll be better with our triumphant trials. That may be an oxymoron....lol (triumphant trials).

I will however try to help you any way I can. You didn't mention anything about your diet or if eating anything at all. The reason for that statement is when I was in some of my deepest darkest days I didn't have an appetite at all. At first I just thought of it as turning off my need of eating anything or getting hungry or eating anything healthy when I did eat. Mainly all I did was drink soft drinks or sweetened tea with real sugar.

As time went on or passed, I figured out that my appetite had a lot to do with my state of mind and it's sluggishness. The better I started to eat, the better my mind, with my heart being more in to it, and over all the better I felt over-all. I would also like to point out that what I was eating had a lot to do with it as well.

If I may, I'd like to make some suggestions with an explanation with them to why that mainly has to do with over-all well-being. If I were in your shoes, with how long you've been dealing with this, I'd consider flushing or cleaning out my gastrointestinal system with Iodine. You can get it at most vitamin dispensaries or pharmacy counters. It will take about 2 to 3 weeks to fully clean it out. Second, I'd start a Silver, (the metal) regime with a Vitamin D. Silver is to help with the over-all health of the brain and the Vitamin D with Calcium is to help your system with digestion of what you eat and assists your body in turning what you eat into easily burnable fuel. I'd also consider an Omega-3. Omega-3's are high in Mercury. Have you ever had a craving for fish or anything Seafood? I've learned that most of the time when our bodies has a craving, it's not for the taste of the food. 99% of the time it's craving is from an ingredient or a mixture of them from a food.

I eat a lot of canned tuna. It is very high in protein, (burnable energy), low in fat without anything on my thighs, (LOL), and it also aides in my Mercury intake. I haven't mentioned it yet so I will now. I also try to watch my diet when it come to GMOs. They are Genetically Modified Organisms. I'm not going to give you a history lesson on them but they are responsible or cause Autism in children, obesity, depression/anxiety, some cancers and various other issues in 99% of all humans. Do some research on it. The companies name that has the patent on GMOs is called Monsanto.

I'm not sure if any of this will help you, but I tried. If you'd like to know more or want to discuss further please feel free to contact me. I hope you have a great day/night. Peace and God Bless!

Sincerely,

Curtis

Edited by InfinateandDistant