I am very bad at introductions but I'll do my best :laugh:

My name's Gina; I turned 18 last week. I'm a big bundle of disorders, really: depression (my earliest memory is about age 10), self harm, eating disorder, anxiety, and borderline personality disorder. :rock:  I love to write, as you can tell by my username! :coffeebreak: :book:  I found this site about an hour ago by clicking on an old link about anxiety linked with IBS. I'm still trying to figure it out soooo yes :D I look forward to hanging around here with people who can understand. :hugs: :bear_wub:

Welcome to the forums, Gina.

I'm glad you found your way to the forums and hope you'll feel comfortable here. It really is a place where you can come and write out your thoughts and feelings and have people "get it".

Best of luck to you on your journey. (((Hugs)))

Welcome to your online family :) This is a great place to get support and bounce around ideas/concerns/etc... And of course, a great place to write :) I look forward to hearing more of your story and seeing you participate in the various threads. Enjoy the library :)

I'm glad you found this place, where you can feel safe and comfortable. It's so important to have that when going through some of those things you mentioned. I'm sorry you're struggling, but I hope you'll be able to find some help and a good community here. Blessings!

-Azaleigha