Sign in to follow this  
Birdmaster

hoarding

See Unquiet my dad always said fish was brain food so I cured you...now that will be $200.00 a whack. I reduced my fee for you  :hearts:

As to all the chin hair one could save they could be made into hamster toupees   :Oo:

On a semi serious note all those flowers and all could be made into arragemnets and donated to a nursing home and so on.

Hamster toupees!!!! LMBO

Good idea about the flower arrangements for nursing homes. Thanks!!!!

Jkm Check ebay before you donate the toys. Some of the McDonald (and other fast foods) are worth money.

trinafrmlv Glad you found this thread, too. Like you, I use to spend too much time thinking aboyt my stuff. Finally, I decided to clear it out and get rid of it. It was controlling my life.

Good for you UM, its amazing that "stuff" can control you like that. I have been slowly getting rid of stuff too. I've found that when I decide to part with something I have to get it out of the house right away or I might change my mind. But once its gone I feel SOOO much better.

Chin hair pullers UNITE!

Man, I was sure I was the only one on earth!  I'm totally new here, and I already feel a little bit better  :)

Thanks for the first real smile I've been able to have all week!

Its always nice to find things in common, even if it is something silly like plucking chin hairs..... I gotta get to mine tonight before bed

Hamster toupees - love it, love it, love it ROFLOL

I put mine in the compost  :)

Welcome Melmont.  It's an old age thing with me: plucking keeps me busy  :hearts:

:hearts: Melmont Just stick around. You might be surprised how many things you have in common with some of us.

Oh Lordy I found a chin hair on my neck. EWWWW Course, I guess that would make it a neck hair. Anybody else have a neck hair?

I love this thread. Thanks for starting it, Lizzy.

Thanks everyone!

I'm glad I found y'all, and I'll be sticking around for sure.

I'd forgotten how good it feels to know you're not alone :hearts:

I haven't got any chin hairs to pick, well, not off my chin.

Just to let you all know that I've just bought another 24 toilet rolls making a total of 52 rolls. Also bought 15 bottles of red alcohol, usually buy more if it's on special offer. Naturally it's to drink with meals.

I saw cake mixes at 5 for $10.  I had to leave the store.     :hearts:  Very good ones, too.  Now I'll have 'buyer's regret' for weeks.

I am almost embarrassed to tell you this one. You know those marshmallow peeps that come out at Easter? I went to an auction where they had 5 boxes for a DOLLAR! So, of course, I bought oodles of them. The problem: They were Christmas ones and very stale. Not to mention, there was no way we could eat oodles of those sugary things. BUT, I'm sure you guys understand the need to "get that bargain".

Anybody want a red, stale marshmallow chicken?

Well, send some my say, I don't care whether they're red.  I'll destroy them in about 10 sec., lol!  I'll have plenty of help.  I wonder if you put them in a canister with a slice of white bread that would soften them back up...Sorta like how you do those stale Christmas cookies you hate to part with?

Save the chickens!!!   :hearts:

BFW!!! Where ya been?

Birdie Marshmallow chickens aka peeps, are pure SUGAR. They are marshmallows shaped liked chickens, bunnies, etc. Eat 2 or 3 and get a major sugar high!!!! LOL

I found a chin hair. :hearts::bump::shocked: :shocked: Wonder if Lizzie wants it for her collection????

Hmm! They sound lovely. I like marshmallows anyway never mind what shape they are. Solid sugar candies, chocolate and especially WHITE chocolate, yum yum.

Have just tidied up the bathroom - no hairs in sight!  Checked under my chin - OK there too  :;):

Sugar mice - used to love 'em as a kid but can't face them these days.  Am finding that chocolate slows down my system and makes me feel sluggish so am having to limit the Easter goodies ..........  :hearts: