Sign in to follow this  
Birdmaster

hoarding

I have items that I would like to sell: I obsess about getting rid of them so they are in boxes in one spot in the hall: but it doesn't go any further.

Don't read this while you're having your dinner...An extra to what I wrote on Feb 6th, I cant remember if it was this man or somebody else but AFTER using the toilet paper they didn't put it down the toilet but stored it in black dustbin bags.Why I don't know!!!

Lmao Birdmaster that is too funny and gross...ewww, can you imagine  :shocked: hahah no don't lol. Like most of you what I save/hoard I do use and it is something one would use ...if one lived long enough  :biglaugh.gif: :biglaugh.gif:

Question?  Does anyone save their facial hairs like hoard them??

and that spinning nose hair cutter is suppose to be good from what I read.

Who do I ask, beg,plead with to get a smile face with a hairy chin on this site? :bump:  :hearts:

Hi BFW

I have been in touch with a moderator and she is going to let me know if you/we can have a chin/bearded smilie made available. I'll be in touch.

Yours

Birdie

Hi BFW

I have been in touch with a moderator and she is going to let me know if you/we can have a chin/bearded smilie made available. I'll be in touch.

Yours

Birdie

Hi BFW

I've got the smilie for you subject to confirmation from the admin team, but there's a problem I can't copy and paste it across to this post. When I copied the whole message it all came across without the smilie. So unless you're more of an expert with a computer than I am, we're stuck.....Birdie

I think we should pass on the bearded smilie - thanks all the same.   :hearts:

Excess facial hair is a *big* problem for some ladies - so far I have escaped having to shave daily but I do know some girls who do  :(

As for hoarding: I had a wipe down in my bathroom this morning and tidied up.  <feels under chin> and everything is under control  :bump:

I tend to put my chin hairs on the bathroom windowsill when I tug them out - so have to wipe down with a damp cloth to clean them away  :hearts:  I'm oh so trying hard to be tidier around the house in general but it's hard work for me .......

PS - if you have any suggestions you can PM me as MOD here - I can get straight back to you then  :;):

:bump: Lol, O.K Lizzy I get it now....on the sill huh  :) I may be worse I never thought of it before cause I have done this for eons so it is like waking up for me. I thought about it after I read this and I just pluck and let them fall or stick to my face, or clothes. I guess I figure I will vacuum, wash my clothes or face and then the hairs will go away...wow I am a pig lol.

Oh Oh An Unquiet mind what did I write lol I see Lizzy edited me did I swear by like accident?

Birdie I GOT MY SMILE :hearts: THANK YOU!!!!

I wanted to thank the poster who gave me this cool new avatar.... :bump:   I could not find a board for that so I hope it is ok to  do this...if not.....remove it. But   :shocked: is very sweet  :hearts:

AND TO ALL

:valentine:

BFW Dog show and plucking.....now there's a lice of heaven for ya!

BTW Which dog won grand prize? I didn't get to see it.

I read an article where shaving is actually a wonderful form of exfoliating the skin. Maybe that is why men show less wrinkles than women. Then I saw a  lady on a show  who was in her 50's and had gorgeous skin. She said that she started shaving her whole face when she was in her early 30's. I asked a dematologist friend about this because I had always heard that if you did that, hair would grow back thicker. He said that is not true. Something to think about on those chin hairs....course I guess you would have STUBBLE.  :hearts:

Dippie.gif  An Unquiet, it was the was like brown and speckles of white, can't think of name dog. It was  a nice dog I am not fond of them but it was nice and I never saw a dog show so well. It was good to see the sporting dogs win BIS for once. I did like the flatcoated and Golden best looks wise. Mega loling over the lice  :D

No way Jose' I would not shave cause of the stubble issue but thanks...I fear some day some dude would move my chin to kiss me and get paper cuts   :p

For that you get hit twice Dippie.gif

BFW Just how long have you been fish whacking my head? LOL You are fish whacking me and I have a headache....could they be related???? LOL Every once in a while, I will be channel surfing and see a dog show. Then I am hooked until I see the winner. Have you ever seen that movie "Best In Show" that is a parody on dog shows. It's very funny.

Lizzy I am like you. I am not emotionally attached to my stuff any longer. I obess on how to sell or get rid of most of it. But, like you, it seems to never make it past the door.!

Did anyone see the woman on Oprah a couple of weeks ago? She was very well groomed, wearing diamonds, nice clothes, etc. She seemed very classy. But, then they showed her house. It was terrible, really awful. She had fallen into a deperssed state and gradually let everything go. I hope that I never get like that!

BFW The determalogist said that women don't get stubble if they shave????? Funny remark about scratching a dude while kissing!

Bird I have noticed that you posted in another thread that you couldn't read one of the font colors. Is this one a problem for you?

Dippie.gif

Unquiet I have whacked you MANY times but you have to find them all  :D   It is suppose to help rid of headaches so when it goes away...you may thank me  but if it don't go away...I will keep whacking lol

Lol on the kiss and chin hair..My fear is what if the dematologist is wrong and I get stubble bad. But if I  had it like a total beard I guess I would cause who could pluck it all?

On the BIS show..no I have never seen it. What channel? I only have 50 channels because we have the cheap satellite .I don't even have Animal Planet anymore  :(

Well, today I am going to tackle one of my "hoarding closets". Know what's in it? Bags and bags of artificial flowers, wire cutters, decorative rocks and stones, etc. There are literally hundreds and hundreds of silk flowers, flowers bushes and stuff in there in bags. I got on that hoarding kick last year. I have no idea what I thought that I would do with all of these flowers.....decorate a cemetery,maybe? So, I have to get them out of there. Wish me luck. Could be worse, I guess. It could be bags and bags of chin hairs. Wonder what one would do with bags of chin hairs?????????

I just came across this thread and love it. I used to be such a hoarder, but all of my "stuff" takes up so much of my time and energy. even if I dont touch it, I think about what I can do with it and how it could be organized better. I also take up much needed space for the things I use regularly with the things I dont use at all, I just cant seem to part with. I have actually been, thinking about my "stuff" alot lately, and I have decided that I need to get rid of it. Other people might enjoy it more than I do. BTW. I love the chin hair topic too, I also have those darned things.

I think I trained  my three children how to hoard by saving all the McDonald's toys when they were little tots.  We now have a Little Tykes toy box full of McDonalds toys, plus every card and toy they ever owned since toddler years.  I hope to talk them into donating most of this stuff to the Goodwill, some day.  No luck at the present moment.  We're all attached to our stuff.     :love: