Sign in to follow this  
cb2

I Feel So Good Today!

I was out for a walk just now and found out that my neighbors below me in my complex moved out and I'm so excited!!! In the last nine months I've had to make 8 separate complaints about their loud music blasting and vibrating my apartment, 3 of those complaints came in the last month and I truly thought that I was doomed to live with the worry that my neighbors could decide to blast their loud music at anytime, but not anymore! It's over! it's finally over!!!

This was the biggest cause of my depression and anxiety, mostly because I had no real control over it. I talked to the manager so many times and they never seemed to do anything to make them stop for good, but now I will never hear that music ever again! I don't know if my complaints forced them to move or not, but I was persistant in making sure that they didn't ruin my peace and quiet. It wasn't easy for me to make those complaints because I have social anxiety and trouble talking to people.

The last two appointments that I had with my therapist I spent the whole time talking about my neighbors, now I can't wait to tell her the good news! For the first time in a long time I feel like life is worth living! I know that might sound strange to some just because my neighbors moved, but you don't know how bad it was eating me up inside and how hard it was to go on with each day worrying that I was going to have to make another complaint.

:hugs: Yay! I am so excited for you. I can feel how happy you are though the computer!! Having bad neighbours is the worst and I am glad that stress is out of your life. Crossing my fingers that the next ones will be nice and quiet.

I can relate- My upstairs neighbor use to make all kinds of noise... I'm very peaceful & listen to smooth music- One day he just stoped- It's been peacful since... i'm happy for you-   Enjoy...