Sign in to follow this  
pjlw

Non Benzo Alternative For Anxiety

Hi currently take 150mg venfelaxine,30 mg mirtazapine and 800mg quitiepune xl. I still get bad anxiety though has anyone had any success with pregabolin or buspar also is it true buspar can help reduce smoking and alcohol cravings. Would like to hear of personal experiences and also any other non benzo meds that help anxiety. So far diazepam has only been able to help my anxiety but don't want to rely on this because of its addictive nature. Cheers.

Thank you guys for the advice o used e cogs before the ones that actually look lime cogs and they where crappie tbh. But I had a shot of ma fiance vape pen and wow the difference it has made is unreal have went from smoking 30 a day to 5. I'm aware of most meds but have not heard of depakote. Is it a bi polar med a mood stabalized? Anyways ma co sultan decided to put me on buspar I really hope it works. My psychosis is stable through ma quitiepine and my depression through rocket fuel venfelaxine and mirtazapine. But still have crazy anxiety. I want to get of the blues and find a anti anxiety med that is non addictive as even 20 mg of diazepam no longer works as my tolerance has built up. I hope the buspar works for me. If any of y ate o it and can five me advice or share ur experience of ein on it then it would be much appreciated. Thanx again to the previous posters for ur advice God bless and remain well

Pregabalin works sometimes for anxiety. It really helped me for about 2 months and then stopped working, not everyone responds to it, but it is accepted as a treatment for anxiety and can work very well or just do nothing. I didn't find it addictive. Personally i would prefer benzos because for me pregab had more side effects.