Hug Bank

Marie241

Dear Friends,

Someone who will remain nameless, TopekaK,...brought this thread back into my immediate attention. Thank you. Things have been questionable for me as of late, but over-all, doing okay. This time I feel it necessary to give more heartfelt hugs around the room. Everyone needs to feel some sort of love. Hopefully, in God's eyes, all of you will know what I'm talking about. We're all in this together, if we stand together, WE can win! I wish all of you joy and peace in your future endeavors.

Sincerely,

Curtis

You're welcome  Curtis    :hugs:  here is an extra one in case you run out. :)

I feel like I could use a thousand hugs right now.... feeling so lost, so confused, so torn, practically hopeless, and very stuck. I need to be un-stuck and find clarity. It's maddening and makes me very depressed. I spent all weekend in bed with the shades down.

Thx havehope :D i know it has been so long for us to experience and feel a real smile that we make naturally,coming out of us spontaneously. All smiles i make comes from my sad tortured soul.

I believe in all religions of the world.Our creator knows how much we suffer everyday and battle the evil continuously day and night.

In the name of GOD...begone to the hell evil spirit!!

I cast you out, unclean spirit, along with every Satanic power of the enemy, every spectre from hell, and all your fell companions; in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Begone and stay far from this creature of God. For it is He who commands you, He who flung you headlong from the heights of heaven into the depths of hell. It is He who commands you, He who once stilled the sea and the wind and the storm. Hearken, therefore, and tremble in fear, Satan, you enemy of the faith, you foe of the human race, you begetter of death, you robber of life, you corrupter of justice, you root of all evil and vice; seducer of men, betrayer of the nations, instigator of envy, font of avarice, fomentor of discord, author of pain and sorrow. Why, then, do you stand and resist, knowing as you must that Christ the Lord brings your plans to nothing? Fear Him, who in Isaac was offered in sacrifice, in Joseph sold into bondage, slain as the paschal lamb, crucified as man, yet triumphed over the powers of hell. Begone, then, in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Give place to the Holy Spirit by this sign of the holy cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, who lives and reigns with the Father and the Holy Spirit, God, forever and ever.

Therefore, I adjure you every unclean spirit, every spectre from hell, every satanic power, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, who was led into the desert after His baptism by John to vanquish you in your citadel, to cease your assaults against the creature whom He has, formed from the slime of the earth for His own honor and glory; to quail before wretched man, seeing in him the image of almighty God, rather than his state of human frailty. Yield then to God, who by His servant, Moses, cast you and your malice, in the person of Pharaoh and his army, into the depths of the sea. Yield to God, who, by the singing of holy canticles on the part of David, His faithful servant, banished you from the heart of King Saul. Yield to God, who condemned you in the person of Judas Iscariot, the traitor. For He now flails you with His divine scourges, He in whose sight you and your legions once cried out: "What have we to do with you, Jesus, Son of the Most High God? Have you come to torture us before the time?" Now He is driving you back into the everlasting fire, He who at the end of time will say to the wicked: "Depart from me, you accursed, into the everlasting fire which has been prepared for the devil and his angels." For you, 0 evil one, and for your followers there will be worms that never die. An unquenchable fire stands ready for you and for your minions, you prince of accursed ******ers, father of lechery, instigator of sacrileges, model of vileness, promoter of heresies, inventor of every obscenity.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...