What Grosses You Out?

Bag worms, nasty webs full of nasty caterpillars, eating my trees to bare branches. All I can think of is a huge spider web, I avoid touching them like the plague and if you hear a shrill screech in the distance, well, that might be me after I brushed against one. Icky, icky, icky.

Lettuce.  I hate lettuce.  I think it is the most disgusting food on the planet and has a really strong taste to me.  Grosssss.  And cucumbers.  Also b.o.  I can't stand stinky people, especially in a confined space like the bus.  Ew ew ew.

Having to touch the sinks/Toilets/ doors and even just walking on the floor inside a public bathroom.

I always to the grab the door open with shirt before leaving too..

I hate playing pick the least filthy stall. I got laughed at by a stranger because I was slowly opening each stall door trying to see if it was clean and not see too much if it wasn't. I would like to ask people who don't flush or write on the walls with their own poo why they do that. I never go and think oooooh a crayon, lets make a picture. :yuck:

Having to touch the sinks/Toilets/ doors and even just walking on the floor inside a public bathroom.

^^  This

And even though I always do it...I cannot stand the American custom of shaking hands.  Especially when you notice the other person's hand is moist.  Who the heck knows what that was.

We should adopt as a custom instead just bumping your chest twice with your fist and tipping your head back all cool like and say, "Sup?"

people who wear clothes that are to tight.

I always think "I wish I was as body confident as they are", and then I wonder why a friend or family member doesn't tell them that what they are wearing is way too tight. The other day I saw a young woman in a white mens tank type undershirt, no bra, and short running short with no underwear. I think my eyes are still burning a bit.

As an overweight person I am not saying anything about her weight, just the fact that it was so inappropriate for being out in public.

• 2 weeks later...

And having to set my purse down on the bathroom floor, because there's no purse hook.  Somehow I feel contaminated.

This is one reason why I always sneak into five star hotels to go to the toilet because I know they will be spotless.  Plus

I also feel like I am defiling the place with my lower class presence, strike one for the proletariat  :yay: 

Edited by hocico

• 3 weeks later...

Mice and rats. I cant help imagining all the diseases they carry and their little adventures down the sewers. 

Rotten food. Going through a bin or anything similar is a pretty horrific thought to me.. Especially when maggots are around. Disgusting.  I think refuse removal people should get danger pay

I have to pipe in in agreement on the vomit thing. 

Spitting. Neanderthal. 

• 7 months later...
On ‎9‎/‎23‎/‎2015 at 7:45 AM, JaLee said:

I would like to ask people who don't flush or write on the walls with their own poo why they do that.

What?!?!  Is that a Kansas thing, or...?  I don't think I've ever seen that.