Sign in to follow this  
JaLee

What Grosses You Out?

SPIDERS. Huge fear of mine. They're so gross. 

People who chew with their mouth open. That is so gross.

Also, when people clip their nails in public. Go to the washroom and do that. Gross.

I find toenail clippings in my car all the time. It creeps me out because no one in my house clips their nails in the car and it is so nasty to look down and see a big old toenail on the carpet or seat. :yuck:

SPIDERS. Huge fear of mine. They're so gross. 

People who chew with their mouth open. That is so gross.

Also, when people clip their nails in public. Go to the washroom and do that. Gross.

I find toenail clippings in my car all the time. It creeps me out because no one in my house clips their nails in the car and it is so nasty to look down and see a big old toenail on the carpet or seat. :yuck:

I know right? It's just so disgusting! 

This is probably less gross out & more seriously disturbing - watching animal documentaries where the carnivores take down prey. Can't watch it. It makes me cringe & recoil. I also can't watch fishing documentaries - those hooks :verysad3:. Also anything like those Jackass movies (like also 'worlds funniest videos') where people laugh uproariously at other people getting grievously bodily harmed. I don't get it. It's horrible.

This is probably less gross out & more seriously disturbing - watching animal documentaries where the carnivores take down prey. Can't watch it. It makes me cringe & recoil. I also can't watch fishing documentaries - those hooks :verysad3:. Also anything like those Jackass movies (like also 'worlds funniest videos') where people laugh uproariously at other people getting grievously bodily harmed. I don't get it. It's horrible.

I totally agree with you Els, I find it disturbing too.

When someone dumps a big load and then doesn't flush the terlit afterwards.

Food? I hate mushrooms, onions, and tomato sauce that has hunks of mushy tomatoes in it. I rarely order pasta when I'm out to eat, for fear that the sauce is going to have hunks of tomato in it. I have a childhood experience with this that is rather revolting, so I'll spare you the details.

Edited by JD4010

This is probably less gross out & more seriously disturbing - watching animal documentaries where the carnivores take down prey. Can't watch it. It makes me cringe & recoil.

Gotta get their meat from somewhere!  Ah now surely you don't mind the youtube where that Jaguar or Leopard or something snags the crocodile?  Now that's just cool. Score one for the mammals!

Edited by Straha

Seeing those big 30" chrome wheels on a lifted old Cadillac. At one time, that Cadillac was a highly respected, majestic ride. Putting on those big wheels and lifting the old girl seems really demeaning to an old guy like me.

gallery_110687_1168_1573.jpg

Edited by JD4010

Seeing those big 30" chrome wheels on a lifted old Cadillac. At one time, that Cadillac was a highly respected, majestic ride. Putting on those big wheels and lifting the old girl seems really demeaning to an old guy like me.

gallery_110687_1168_1573.jpg

Oh yuck! When I was a kid, both of my uncles had really nice Cadillacs and took a lot of pride in them - always washing them and doing their own repairs. Those tires look like ca-rap.

- Christina

Liver and onions

Blasphemy!!!! Liver and onions are delicious, as long as they are prepared right, yum. I don't even need the onions or homemade gravy with it, just the liver. :smile:

Long nose hair on men. Or women. They are called scissors, use them, trim them when they touch your lip when you talk. Ick.

Sign in to follow this