Sign in to follow this  
AllieBee

Last One Wins

On Tuesday, November 10, 2015 at 5:15 PM, mulberrypie said:

19 Reasons Why Arachnophobes Should Skip Australia

Dear Els1e, I'm done - but I win :)

Haha Come check out our wonderful wildlife!! lol. Oh whoa, well done for getting through that! The lifting the toilet seat gif was particularly bad. I loved the 'nawww little fella' and 'nature's reminder that you are, in fact, just a little girl' re the Gigantor spiders haha

Actually, coincidentally, it just suddenly (out of the blue) occurred to me earlier this morning - when you told me you were an arachnophobe on the 'feelings' thread, my responding with yet another picture of a spider probably wasn't the smartest, most empathetic thing I've ever done lol. Sorry about that mp, I honestly didn't think, I'm such an idi*t lol.

Oh well, at least I'm a winning idi*t  :smilingteeth:

Edited by Natasha1
link

I think I might have already posted this, but here are the instructions if you ever do decide to visit this spider infested hellhole:

Edited by Natasha1

lol Yeah for a hellhole it’s pretty nice. The spiders think so  :smilingteeth:

Oh gawd, I don’t think I’ll ever be spending the winter in Canada. I’ve heard about your temperatures. I’m not a masochist haha. :uh-uh:  :no:

Yep raccoons are super cute. Here’s one riding away with the win :)

Edited by Natasha1
gif

So let me get this straight. If I post am the last person to post in this thread I win. If I win I get an excuse to perform my victory dance. Guess I better start dancing. 

Sign in to follow this