Advertisement
  • Announcements

• Lindsay

Donate Now   11/12/2017

Depression Forums has no real advertising help and no corporate sponsors. We depend on the support from our readers and especially our members. Your Donations would help DF to continue to stay on the internet and is greatly appreciated. Give the gift that keeps on giving. Donate Now  
Lady Slothbottom

I'm Hungry For...

345 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post  

Advertisement

If you're craving something, feel free to share.

I've just been looking at pictures of pizza (after the guys at the stores they were delivered from wrote jokes/drew pictures on the boxes). So pizza, naturally. Pizza is basically my lifeblood.

I'm very hungry for pizza.

You might also be interested in:

Posted · Report post  

Since it's early morning here...scrambled eggs and fresh tomatoes, maybe a bit of ham in there if it's fried right.

(lmaybe in 4 hours or so)

Your pizza, thin and crispy? or deep dish cheezy chewey?

m

Posted · Report post  

I love pizza. I can order a large pizza and eat the whole thing myself. I like all the toppings. If it's food I'll eat it. :tounge:

Posted · Report post  

pancakes, i have been craving them

Pancakes and bacon for dinner last night. (Brinner? Dinfast? whatever the "brunch" equivalent is...)

mm

Posted · Report post  

If you're craving something, feel free to share.

I've just been looking at pictures of pizza (after the guys at the stores they were delivered from wrote jokes/drew pictures on the boxes). So pizza, naturally. Pizza is basically my lifeblood.

I'm very hungry for pizza.

Well, it was lemon shortbread cookies, but hearing about pizza is making me REALLY want it!

- Christina

Posted · Report post  

Ate an entire pizza to myself a few days back, then hit the treadmill the next day to burn some of it off.

Right now I could go for some straight up toast with a little bit of butter. For some reason I like to put pepper on toast... [shrug]

Posted · Report post  

I'm hungry for the smurfs cereal from when I was a kid. It's been a long time since I ate that cereal. I used to eat it out of the box life it was chips.

Posted · Report post  

Prime rib. There's a place in St. Louis county that serves up enormous, perfect pieces of meat... delicious side dishes, quiet atmosphere, great service. Need to go there soon, but there's not really anybody to go with. *sad face*

Someday.

Posted · Report post  

A big fat falafal sandwich with tahini, lettuce, tomato, and onion or some Chicken Shawarma. PMS in full gear. I'm sure in an hour, it will be something else.

- Christina

Posted · Report post  

Cheese grits and biscuits and gravy. Yes this Minnesota boy is craving some serious good ole artery-clogging Southern food!