Last Game You Played

Lady Slothbottom

Watch Dogs 2. Starting a new game where I'm only going to use non-lethal weapons. First time I played it, I'd just pick up a gun and shoot everyone when I failed at stealth, and it really spoiled the tone of the game.

It's a really good game and I'mma do my best to use my feeble little brain to get through it instead of taking the easy way out.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

NBA 2K19 again.  To show how much I play the game I'm in the playoffs right now trying to get done with the season before the new game comes out.  I have played every game with every team.  Every game I play one quarter with one team and then switch to the other team the next quarter so I'm essentially playing myself the whole season.

• 1 month later...
On 7/27/2019 at 7:28 PM, sober4life said:

NBA 2K19 again.  To show how much I play the game I'm in the playoffs right now trying to get done with the season before the new game comes out.  I have played every game with every team.  Every game I play one quarter with one team and then switch to the other team the next quarter so I'm essentially playing myself the whole season.

6 teams left.  There's no way I'll be done by Friday when the new game comes out.

• 3 weeks later...