What's On Your Mind Right Now?

On 16/09/2017 at 9:15 PM, Nisemono said:

Never lose hope they say. Weeell yes, hope is important. To hope for something that you'll never achieve can be torture though. You've seen those talent shows with Simon something, the British arsehole who likes to destroy peoples dreams because that's his only talent.

Hope seems to be grossly over-rated. As for Simon Cowshed, ignore him. He's a narcissist and an utterly worthless creature.

On 19/09/2017 at 2:11 PM, Misanthrop said:

Think I've posted before, but still wanna re-iterate

In your job searches, find one where you're not required to do anything.

If you're not required to do any work, you won't be making mistakes. Know what happen if you make mistakes at work? Client reply with angry complaint emails, then your manager makes you write & issue an incident report & apology email back to said client(s). This is a WHEN, not IF, for every single mistake ever made.

Alternatively find a job where mistakes made by employee have no repercussions or result in getting penalised.

The increasing levels of entitlement and 'I'm special' in modern society have had a corrosive effect on jobs that deal with customers or clients. So many customers and clients expect to be made to feel like messiahs or Hollywood actors.

I'd like a job where I get to sit by myself and just read a book for 8 hours, but there's not too many of those around.

It's embarrassing how much I rely on certain people for my mental stability. I always end up caring for some people more than they care about me. They probably couldn't care less about me.

I want their attention but I feel like they hate me. I feel like I irritate them. Sorry. I'm so bad at socializing that I probably make myself look like a weird, overly-enthusiastic ***** every time I say something. Sometimes I really want conversation but feel like I'm being annoying so I don't say anything at all 

No idea how these are but just took a boo online @Teddy545

Pumpkin Spice Latte
Recipe from the biggerbolderbaking website and adapted from a website called  jennyevolution.
  • 1½ tablespoons sugar
  • 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
  • ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
  • ½ cup (4oz / 115g) brewed coffee
  • ½ cups (4oz / 115g) milk

Instructions
  1. In a saucepan add in all of your ingredients.
  2. Stir and bring the ingredients to a simmer.
  3. Take the saucepan off the heat and pour into your mug.
  4. Decorate with freshly whipped cream and a sprinkles of pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon. Enjoy!

I hope im not derailing too much

Edited by Natasha1

3 hours ago, Teddy545 said:

Fall food, I want to go to the store and get some but I don't want to binge on it.  I used to get pumpkin spice Coffeemate but it turns out it's full of hydrogenated oil.  Is there something else I can pumpkin spice my coffee with?

U can just buy a little tin of pumpkin pie spice mix in the spice section. I just sprinkle it on my coffee with regular cream/milk or sugar/stevia. I've been adding it to other things too like Ice cream 

Just wondering when i'll stop hurting and allow myself to feel again. When I'll stop being triggered. When i'll feel safe to open up to people who aren't online. On top of that wondering, been having thoughts about myself. How disappointed at myself I am. I feel like such a complete failure. An incomplete adult and i'm tired of being so unmotivated all the dang time. I never want to do anything but sleep.  I can barely even write or craft anymore.