What's On Your Mind Right Now?

9 hours ago, Teddy545 said:

This app has been wrong, I'm not sure if it will work because I have PCOS.  I thought it would help but it's been giving me anxiety about PMS. 

What app? Please clarify if you want?

Being born a girl in my family has meant that both my parents favoured my brothers.  Being born a middle child has meant that I was both displaced in favour of siblings and neglected, or if I was lucky, given inappropriate attention.  Nothing's changed.

I wish my family would leave me the **** alone.

8 hours ago, watalife said:

I don't blame anyone for using drugs to cope. If I had connections I'd have  buffet of drugs. We gettin high today

Indeed. I have a "favorite" that helps me more than the chemical mindbenders that the shrink prescribes.

8 hours ago, Misanthrop said:

What's a job/career where everything is so simple that making mistakes is literally impossible?

Reason: I'm someone whose hands everything touch WILL go wrong (hope I worded that right, I can't even post on an online forum correctly)

Ha. If you find out, let me know.

I'm a walking, talking Murphy's Law. I have the reverse-Midas touch; everything I touch turns to sh!t, rather than gold.

5 hours ago, JD4010 said:

Me too.

Me three. Of course, I know I won't go through with it, not as long as my son is alive..but I am hopeful that deliberately poor lifestyle choices (smoking and drinking to excess, no exercise, and poor eating habits) will finish me off in the next few years.

38 minutes ago, LonelyHiker said:

Me three. Of course, I know I won't go through with it, not as long as my son is alive..but I am hopeful that deliberately poor lifestyle choices (smoking and drinking to excess, no exercise, and poor eating habits) will finish me off in the next few years.

Ha. I've been working on that angle too. Horrible diet, minimal exercise, and recently, I began hitting the bottle again. Maybe the brake lines on my car might "accidentally" come loose.