Sign in to follow this  
Tungsten Aromatics

What's On Your Mind Right Now?

1 minute ago, Teddy545 said:

There's this weird cat outside, it wont go away from my windows.  It was trying to attack my cat through the screen so closed all the windows, it tried to attack me too. It keeps crying.

Omg the poor thing might need food and love. I hate situations like this. Lol actually tried to attack you through the window? 

1 hour ago, Teddy545 said:

Yeah, I can't give it love if it tries to attack me.  It left now, I hope it doesn't come back. I was worried it had rabies. 

Coukd very well be. And yeah i agree. Sounds funny though. Yay for windows!

13 hours ago, Teddy545 said:

Yeah, I can't give it love if it tries to attack me.  It left now, I hope it doesn't come back. I was worried it had rabies. 

Hi Teddy. The cat may be scared. Please consider Natasha's suggestion by setting out some food & water (or at least water). Then contact (1) preferably a local cat rescue group (Google search) or (2) your local Humane Society or city animal control . If you want to PM me, please do so. I have a little experience. 

Helping animals can make me incredibly sad, but it also gives me purpose. We can't save them all, but we can give some a good life (or short of that, at least a humane ending to their suffering). It's a shame so many humans are *not* humane about ending the suffering of humans...      

18 minutes ago, samadhiSheol said:

I'm drowing in Stygian depths

Wow. Yet another reason I love you guys. I get vocabulary lessons!

Stygian. What an f'ing appropriate term for my life. I'm glad I looked it up.

12 minutes ago, JD4010 said:

Wow. Yet another reason I love you guys. I get vocabulary lessons!

Stygian. What an f'ing appropriate term for my life. I'm glad I looked it up.

Glad to be of assistence..I think. Haha. I hope you aren't  in the aforementioned depths all the time. Another one of my favourites is chthonic (subterranean,  god or spirit from the underworld) . I'm thinking of opening bar where they serve exclusively Sin & Chthonics. Haha. Something truly obnoxious and ..Stygian.

10 minutes ago, samadhiSheol said:

Glad to be of assistence..I think. Haha. I hope you aren't  in the aforementioned depths all the time. Another one of my favourites is chthonic (subterranean,  god or spirit from the underworld) . I'm thinking of opening bar where they serve exclusively Sin & Chthonics. Haha. Something truly obnoxious and ..Stygian.

Sounds like my kind of place. Sin & Chthonics! Hahahaha!

Oh, the streets of Rome are filled with rubble
Ancient footprints are everywhere
Well you could almost think that you're seein' double
On a cold dark night on the Spanish Stairs
Got to hurry on back to my hotel room
Where I've got me a date with Botticelli's niece
She promised, she'd be right there with me
When I paint my masterpiece
Oh, the hours I've spent inside the Coliseum
Dodging lions and wastin' time
Those mighty kings of the jungle, I could hardly stand to see 'em
Well, it sure has been a long hard climb
The train wheels runnin' through the back of my memory
When I ran on the hilltop following a pack of wild geese
Someday, life will be sweet like a rhapsody
When I paint my masterpiece

Our freezer.

Defrosting it is like defrosting the south pole. So much ff..ice!

And I'm not renown for my patience, goddammit. Reading Paul Morley's "The age of David Bowie" in fits and starts. 

Edited by samadhiSheol

I don't believe for one second there is someone out there for me.  I completely believe that I will be alone for the rest of my life.  Love has always been like poison for me.  These are the days where I can't wait until I die.

On 8/18/2017 at 1:48 PM, Teddy545 said:

Where did my motivational anxiety go, I need it.

Meaning having just enough anxiety to get things done? If so, I'm there with you. Have to start teaching tomorrow - my materials are ready and I've taught for so many years. But now instead of excitement for a fresh new year, I bounce between anxiety and dread. I'll still pretend - sometimes acting "as if" all is okay helps my mood. One more year and I'm done with this job and the judgement and "good performance" that goes with it. Okay, not my intent to be selfish. Really wanted the lend support. 

Teddy - it sounds like you're dealing with a lot - including negative self-judgement and sadness. (((HUGS)))