What's On Your Mind Right Now?

Thank you my friend.  The reason why I drank today is because I'm an alcoholic.  I need to start going to meetings.  I've been putting them off my whole life but it is time.  It means a lot to me that you helped me so much.  I will never forget it.  You are a friend for life.:icon12:

2 minutes ago, sober4life said:

Thank you my friend.  The reason why I drank today is because I'm an alcoholic.  I need to start going to meetings.  I've been putting them off my whole life but it is time.  It means a lot to me that you helped me so much.  I will never forget it.  You are a friend for life.:icon12:

I thought that was the situation.  I hope you feel you can go to meetings soon, but l know that is something you'll do when you're ready.  :flowers: (am hoping that is a flower)

I have an earache and it hurts so bad. This is going on two days and it's not getting better like I'd hoped it would. If I still feel this much pain tomorrow, I'm going to a walk-in clinic. I wish I had painkillers, this acetaminophen isn't cutting it. It even hurts when I open my mouth wide or try to chew food. Not to mention I can barely hear in that ear unless I tug on the lobe in at a certain angle. Also there are periodic sharp pains that make me shiver. It's so awful, I can't stand it.

26 minutes ago, evalynn said:

I have an earache and it hurts so bad. This is going on two days and it's not getting better like I'd hoped it would. If I still feel this much pain tomorrow, I'm going to a walk-in clinic. I wish I had painkillers, this acetaminophen isn't cutting it. It even hurts when I open my mouth wide or try to chew food. Not to mention I can barely hear in that ear unless I tug on the lobe in at a certain angle. Also there are periodic sharp pains that make me shiver. It's so awful, I can't stand it.

Have you tried warm olive oil, few drops in ear and even rub a little around the ear (including behind ear) can really works wonders.

How the heck do I reply to my friend who just confessed their feelings for me?  This hasn't happened since like, the beginning of middle school or something.

Not to mention I've made it pretty clear to the guy my mental stability...so...what exactly is going through his head?

Edited by PraiseBrownies

I'm sitting at the Costco pharmacy for one of these people to finish my prescription order. I went to the clinic and it turns out I have an ear infection. My ear is so swollen he couldnt see my ear drum. The nurse put something called a wick in my ear, I guess to make it easier to put the drops in. I'm also getting Tylenol with codeine and some steroid. It'll be costly but anything's better than this pain.

The pharmacist just informed me that they're trying to contact the clinic to get me something cheaper but theyre not responding. I said I would hang out because I dont want to have to come back. I hope they get a hold of them soon.

What kind of stupid f@ck!ng store only takes Visa credit cards? No sign, no forewarning. I'm trying to pay for two scripts after waiting an hour and my Mastercard won't go through. I had to use my debit card, which luckily had enough on it. I used to like Costco pharmacy but lately they've been getting on my last freakin' nerve. 10 people working there and it took them 40 minutes plus however it long it took me to drive there (making a stop somewhere else) to fill two prescriptions? There was no one else in line when I got there. I'm so annoyed. I can't even take the pain pill I just paid for because you're not supposed to drive on it and I have no ****** clue when I'm going to get the call that my third prescription is ready. Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Sorry I get p***** off pretty easily. One, I'm in physical pain because of this ear infection. Two, they convinced me to leave and then call me when I'm home for ten minutes. Then when I call back they're like "oh, we get that prescription changed." Ok? So when it is ready? "When do you want to pick it up?" I want to pick it up when it's ready!!! "Ok, I'll have it ready in 30 minutes to an hour." Are you sure? "Yes, I'll do it myself." Ok, thank god. I gotta **** the next fifteen minutes and then go back. If it's not ready, I will make things explode with my mind.

@Natasha1 It's three different scripts. One is the ear drops. One is the tylenol with codeine for the pain. I suppose the third one is the antibiotic. Now that everything's done and I'm more relaxed, I see I might have overreacted a bit. lol 

Everything I did was to try to have a family of my own.  That will never happen.  A woman would have to show interest in me for that to happen.  I can't remember the last time anyone acted interested in me.  I can't remember the last time a person even treated me like I was a human.  I hate life so much.  I wish lightening would strike me right in the forehead and **** me!

On 6/1/2017 at 10:31 PM, PraiseBrownies said:

How the heck do I reply to my friend who just confessed their feelings for me?  This hasn't happened since like, the beginning of middle school or something.

Not to mention I've made it pretty clear to the guy my mental stability...so...what exactly is going through his head?

maybe he truely likes you regardless of anything else?  i wish i had your problem

I honestly wish weekends didn't exist.  The weekend is the time where I get to watch everyone else be happy and I never am.  It's very simple what I want.  I would love to have a girlfriend or boyfriend that loved me.  Nobody ever gives a about me though.

1 hour ago, inglorious said:

what a consequence, women dont understand me either

what a coincidence lol,  sometimes my mind confuses on thing for another,  as a result sometimes people dont understand and sometimes they just think im stupid

I'm feeling pretty chipper today.  I have been anticipating riding the train Saturday and Sunday and now Saturday is here.  Riding the train helps my depression and anxiety for some reason.  Anticipating the train trips and remembering them also help.  Trains here are not so expensive:  $1 American for every 50 miles round trip.  Most people sit it the front cars and if I am very sociable I will sit there and meet people.  The last two cars of the train are almost empty.  Sometimes they are completely empty and I can go there if I want to be alone and have the whole train car to myself, which is interesting too.  Having done this for many years, I have become friends with the engineers and conductors.  Sometimes we will all go out to eat.  We bring snacks and stuff too to eat on the train.  Pizza delivery places will deliver pizzas to some of the stops if we call ahead.    Last week I met some students from Japan and China and we talked about Asian movies.  I'm hoping for a nice day. 

It's like Jesse said on Breaking Bad about something else.  It's poison for people that don't care.  I'm drinking poison.  I'm chickening myself.  The pain is so severe that I don't care if i die.  I'm so done with life I don't care if I wake up ever again.