What's On Your Mind Right Now?

I wish I had a good dad.  I wish I had a dad that cared.  2 days ago I talked to dad telling him how good I was doing and he was trying to get me to relapse on drugs and alcohol the whole conversation and I did relapse.  What kind of dad is he.  Most dads would be proud of their son.  No he was trying to destroy me the whole conversation.  He's pure evil.  I knew it was a mistake to talk to him again and I paid the price.

My solo hiking trip. 3 nights. I have decided at what points i will stop to camp. 15 or 20 km a day sounds good to me.

Im getting pretty excited. Putting up my tent for tonight to get more acqainted with it since its a new one.

Starting up long walks with my pack to train up for it.

I just realized what it is I need.

A pill that would keep me in a constant state of a two or three glass of dry riesling- inebriation and perhaps relocating to the Caribbean ot the southern parts of Europe.

Ru m would work too.

Hahaha

Edited by samadhiSheol

On 5/23/2017 at 10:13 AM, samadhiSheol said:

I just realized what it is I need.

A pill that would keep me in a constant state of a two or three glass of dry riesling- inebriation and perhaps relocating to the Caribbean ot the southern parts of Europe.

Ru m would work too.

Hahaha

I feel the same way but I'll do that when all else fails.

3 minutes ago, Lady Mozzer said:

What do you do when someone you`ve looked up to a long time disappoints you?

Depends what it is. A person we admire is still going to be imperfect. They say people don't hurt us, expectations do, and l can't help but think that is true. I can only say what l'd do. If it was pushing my boundaries, l would politely but firmly establish them. I would try and be understanding, but also take it as an opportunity to weigh up what that person means to me, and would l allow one disappointed mar all the good. I'm sorry you feel let down and hope you sort it out with them.

4 minutes ago, Ba3inga said:

Depends what it is. A person we admire is still going to be imperfect. They say people don't hurt us, expectations do, and l can't help but think that is true. I can only say what l'd do. If it was pushing my boundaries, l would politely but firmly establish them. I would try and be understanding, but also take it as an opportunity to weigh up what that person means to me, and would l allow one disappointed mar all the good. I'm sorry you feel let down and hope you sort it out with them.

Thank you Ba3inga for your advice and reply.It really makes sense to me.Especially the part when you said the people we admire are going to be imperfect.I guess that`s just a fact.We are just human after all.Thanks again.

1 hour ago, sober4life said:

I hate this drinking.  It's one addiction I can't beat.  Over and over again it wins.

I had to go insearch on internet, because l read something a while back, that certain deficiencies can make you crave alcohol, and these can help with the addiction. Obviously isn't a cure, but l wanted to pass on just incase you hadn't heard of it before, L-glutamine, vit b complex and zinc. In my search, l also came across recommendation of milk thistle as it really helps the liver. Also low blood sugar can cause cravings, didn't you post you get low blood sugar? Ceylon cinnamon is good for that.

Edited by Ba3inga