What's On Your Mind Right Now?

I just need a hug. And my good old friend. He was my true soulmate, always listening, discussing, ready to go anywhere just for the sake of fun and adventure. Depressed as me but still the most warm-hearted friend who could say anything and still make me laugh my heart out. Oh memories...

10 minutes ago, Lindter said:

I just need a hug. And my good old friend. He was my true soulmate, always listening, discussing, ready to go anywhere just for the sake of fun and adventure. Depressed as me but still the most warm-hearted friend who could say anything and still make me laugh my heart out. Oh memories...

Well...here's a virtual hug..(((( @Lindter))))

Take care.

Thinking about what I`m going to do tonight and thinking about what things I need to do tomorrow.I hate leaving the house.I don`t like to go outside that much.I even have a vitamin D deficiency because of that.Don`t get me wrong I do leave the house sometimes to go to store and other stuff.I guess it`s just that I don`t leave it enough.

"And sitting in a chair is your wife, but oh look you're not there. It's some other man and they're hand in hand. She looks so happy, you don't understand. See, this is an illusion. It never came true. All because of you!"

I don't need any more illusions on my conscience.

4 hours ago, Lady Mozzer said:

Just heard this on the news......

R.I.P. Chris Cornell

Yes.. heard it a few hours ago 

R.I P. Chris

Cochise"

Audioslave

Well, I've been watching, while you've been coughing.
I've been drinking life, while you've been nauseous.
And so I drink to health, while you **** yourself.
And I've got just one thing that I can offer,

Go on and save yourself, and take it out on me.
Go on and save yourself, and take it out on me. Yeah.

I'm not a martyr, I'm not a prophet,
And I won't preach to you, but here's a caution;
You better understand, that I won't hold your hand,
But if it helps you mend, then I won't stop it.

Drown if you want, and I'll see you at the bottom,
Where you'll crawl on my skin and put the blame on me, so you don't feel a thing.

I can't win. I stayed up all day yesterday to try to get  my sleeping back to a normal night cycle.My husband gave me a sleeping pill, and I did fall asleep  hours later at 3 am but then I didn't wake up until 3 pm. Then my in-laws unexpectedly showed up and I wasn't in the mood to see then so I stayed in bed and ended up falling back asleep. I didn't get up until 7pm! I know I'll be up all night tonight and sleeping all day tomorrow again. Which means I won't pick up my prescriptions that I'm running out on. I just want to go back to sleeping at night and being up during the day, but I don't know how!

14 hours ago, evalynn said:

I can't win. I stayed up all day yesterday to try to get  my sleeping back to a normal night cycle.My husband gave me a sleeping pill, and I did fall asleep  hours later at 3 am but then I didn't wake up until 3 pm. Then my in-laws unexpectedly showed up and I wasn't in the mood to see then so I stayed in bed and ended up falling back asleep. I didn't get up until 7pm! I know I'll be up all night tonight and sleeping all day tomorrow again. Which means I won't pick up my prescriptions that I'm running out on. I just want to go back to sleeping at night and being up during the day, but I don't know how!

I'm so sorry you are having this problem. Did you try to have a sleepless night/day and then go to bed earlier? Then you would hopefully be tired enough to sleep when you intend to. Having a short night can also help (e.g. sleeping just 3-4 hours) if you can find the strength to stand up after that and stay up. Also an important part is finding out how many hours of sleep do you need and trying to not sleep longer than that. Wish you best of luck!

I like my new job.  It's outside work but it's work that it is full tilt the whole way and I'm having close calls with poisonous snakes and poisonous spiders.  I'm a very active person and have close calls all the time with those things.  I worry that my luck will run out.

On 20/05/2017 at 3:15 PM, Waffles said:

thinking about buying a new phone, but i dont know anything about them... its all new and confusing.

On 20/05/2017 at 3:23 PM, Tungsten Aromatics said:

@Waffles I have a Microsoft Lumia 535. It was an impulse buy as like you, I know nothing about them either. I'm glad I brought it though as I have had no issues with it and it just works.

Aaah..sometimes I truly think modern life is rubbish.. But I'm glad some of the stuff allegedly " making our lives easier" actually works..hahaha.