What's On Your Mind Right Now?

I'm thinking about how lucky I am that I could bend my car key back into shape so that it fits in the ignition again, lol.

Also thinking about NYE tomorrow, going away for a few days and what a nice break that will be, what I have to do for work to prep, and the brand new start of a new year ahead, hopefully full of new possibility and hope for much brighter days. I'm done with dark days. Ready for new beginnings...

I think anxiety is overtaking my mind....

repetitive thoughts, obsessing over random events and people, inability to 'let go' of issues or emotions

I've actually done pretty well so far this holiday season, I think it's hitting me now.

Too *****ng icy to use my typical coping skill of walking.

Retreating to heavy metal, where the death growls and screams can drown out whatever singular thought has been repeating in my mind.

If you scream along, scream once for me, metalheads.

I think anxiety is overtaking my mind....

repetitive thoughts, obsessing over random events and people, inability to 'let go' of issues or emotions

I've actually done pretty well so far this holiday season, I think it's hitting me now.

Too *****ng icy to use my typical coping skill of walking.

Retreating to heavy metal, where the death growls and screams can drown out whatever singular thought has been repeating in my mind.

If you scream along, scream once for me, metalheads.

((((20YearsandCounting))))

I am wondering how the meeting with the psychiatrist will go next week.  I went off my meds and I am sure he will have something to say about it. But ironically enough they made me very very ill. I am wondering if I get to keep my place in DBT thats coming up by the end of this month and scared about actually having to do it as well. I never finish anything I start and I really do not like new people, specially not a group of new people. My therapist said he will be pushing my buttons on purpose and that is a very unsettling thought. What if I explode?

I am wondering how the meeting with the psychiatrist will go next week.  I went off my meds and I am sure he will have something to say about it. But ironically enough they made me very very ill. I am wondering if I get to keep my place in DBT thats coming up by the end of this month and scared about actually having to do it as well. I never finish anything I start and I really do not like new people, specially not a group of new people. My therapist said he will be pushing my buttons on purpose and that is a very unsettling thought. What if I explode?

:hugs: :hugs:

Why does my cat always like the water in my water glass better than the water in her dish, no matter how fresh either is?

Lauryn, my cat used to do the same exact thing! I always wondered why. Maybe they think our water is better than theirs? LOL.