Sign in to follow this  
Tungsten Aromatics

What's On Your Mind Right Now?

do you ever feel like life is a weight you can't carry, and it feels so hard just to even breathe? 

don't ask me how i make it through these times, i think maybe I'm just stubborn.

20YearsandCounting, yes I often feel like this, especially right now... I know this feeling all too well.

Although, this weekend I had a brief moment of peace, thinking and knowing that all would sort itself out somehow, all that I am carrying and worrying about. It was a brief moment that eased my anxieties and gave me a greater sense of strength, that I could make it through no matter what the outcome.. that I have before, and will be able to again. I know that my anxiety and fears will take over again and I will fret and toss and turn feeling like I can't handle things, but that brief moment of certainty helped...

I hope to send the same kind of inner peace and certainty that I felt along to you... what is that saying? We are never given more than we can handle in life.... I believe that this is true, even though often times I feel like I can't handle it. I think we have more inner strength than we even know about or are aware of consciously.

(((hugs)))

I am cloudy from medication for my rash, itchy all over, and struggling. I don't want to have to go shopping later, but I must. Maybe I'll put it off until tomorrow. I don't know. Just not feeling good.

On the 18th, Lindsay tweeted, "Fight #depression with #turmeric (haldi)!" with a link to an article at The Health Site which says that curcumin (a component of turmeric) has been shown to increase levels of serotonin and dopamine.

There's research out there showing a correlation between inflammation of the brain and depression.  

Curcumin has been shown to have anti-inflammatory properties.

I wonder what would happen if brain inflammation was reduced by other means (like with NSAIDs).  Would that also lead to increased levels of neurotransmitters?  Or do decreased levels of neurotransmitters cause inflammation?

I seem to write a lot of replies that I don't post. My intentions are good but maybe I'm full of ######. What I do post often seems like a mistake. I don't know. I never know.

Sometimes people just want to know that they're being heard.   I feel like my replies, comments and advice= sh!t.   never have i come across judgement here on the df so try not to worry too much about it.  But yeah I know what you mean

Sometimes I forget that not everyone loves animals (specifically dogs) and when they scold my dog for acting a certain way it really makes me angry. Maybe I'm being overly sensitive (sometimes it makes me cry) because my dog is hyper and an attention seeker but I love it. She doesnt bite when meeting strangers and plus she only bites cause she's teething. I lost track of the purpose of the post but I'm just angry.

I feel lost . Confused about a situation. I thought things were going well . I have questions and I can't get myself to ask them . I don't want to cause any problems. So much is going on in my mind .

I failed as a friend and at everything else

Edited by in the shadows

I'm trying to help and comfort a sick beetle.  Don't know if I'm doing anything that helps.  I guess I will just be "with" him or her.

What a fortunate creature the beetle is, Epictetus, to have you for an ally. My best wishes to you, and the beetle.