Sign in to follow this  
Tungsten Aromatics

What's On Your Mind Right Now?

Havehope, sorry you're having a bad day. Suicide is an option, but not a nice one! I wish I had the words for you that would completely brighten your mood, but I don't. Seeing has how you are a member here too, I know you have had bad days before, but you obviously survived them and may have even had a few good days between them. I am struggling too, but I'm thinking about one of the lines in a song I heard where the singer says he is going to "run on and see what the end's gonna be". Most of the time I feel too weak to run, but dammit I am crawling!! LOL

I'm itchy. I have a rash all over my body that is making me really uncomfortable. :yuck: A reaction to something I guess.

Aren't you allergic to some people? It can be serious.:)) if it is the case, take care.

I'm itchy. I have a rash all over my body that is making me really uncomfortable. :yuck: A reaction to something I guess.

Aren't you allergic to some people? It can be serious.:)) if it is the case, take care.

LOL, ha, yes I am!

Maybe I'm just rubbish at human relationships. I know how awful isolation is but I've never learnt how to get along with other people. I'm quite asocial but a hug would be nice sometimes. People terrify me, but the thought that I'll always be alone is also terrifying.

:hugs:

As much as I pass these around online, I have had to teach myself over the years that hugs from people are meant to be good. People still feel like a huge mystery to me.  Like I've lived my whole life studying them, but I'll never really understand them. 

Maybe I'm just rubbish at human relationships. I know how awful isolation is but I've never learnt how to get along with other people. I'm quite asocial but a hug would be nice sometimes. People terrify me, but the thought that I'll always be alone is also terrifying.

I understand those feelings very well, Nisemono.