What's On Your Mind Right Now?

That people on here might be worrying about me and wondering if I am ok

as I wandered off for ages again, so here I am to alay any fears and just to say

that I am doing ok, have picked myself up a little after the rejection of late

and that I missed you guys and girls very much :hugs:

We've missed you hocico! I'm sorry to hear about the rejection :( but I hope things are getting better :)

((Hugs))

Thinking about how badly I need a therapist right now. Waiting until Jan 9th seems like forever. I have big life issues to address and resent that my old counseling center shut down.

I feel very lost... I don't feel stable. My emotions are all over the place. I'm also not taking care of big life issues that I need to. My awful job has really impacted my ability to function in life.

I feel like I'm just one big mess. I don't feel in control of anything. I'm only just burying my head in the sand. Why can't I motivate? Where is my energy? Is this what depression does? Make it difficult to function? I guess so.

Starting a new job Tuesday. From what I've heard and read the place is full of happy, upbeat people...my depression is still severe and not under control, the meds cause severe brain fog so I can't think and the anxiety.. wow!  I just don't know how I'm going to manage and am scared to death! I NEED this job! I've been out of work for a very long time and am flat broke...I'm so tired of suffering through this, I just want it to stop!! :coopcray:

Starting a new job Tuesday. From what I've heard and read the place is full of happy, upbeat people...my depression is still severe and not under control, the meds cause severe brain fog so I can't think and the anxiety.. wow!  I just don't know how I'm going to manage and am scared to death! I NEED this job! I've been out of work for a very long time and am flat broke...I'm so tired of suffering through this, I just want it to stop!! :coopcray:

Hey Nissala, so sorry for your anxiety and being scared, etc. This sounds like a very positive work environment though on the plus side! And congrats on getting a new job after being out of work for a long time! This is great news!

Maybe being around upbeat people will help improve your own depressed mood? Or at the very least, it forces one to be more upbeat themselves.... this could be a plus! Try to think of the positives... more money, pleasant work environment, greater stability, less stress..... a positive work environment with positive people goes a long way, i can tell you that.

Can you get your pdoc to reduce your med dosage to reduce the brain fog? I have that going on too, and it does make me have to focus a little harder, which really isn't that bad to deal with... I just have to truly focus on what I'm doing and think things through a bit more... 

Best of luck and I hope your first day is a positive one for you! :hugs:

My depression has interfered with my work for the last 3 days straight. I have not been able to get anything done. All I've done is be on DF. I hope the issues that are plaguing me will be resolved soon. I am struggling with a bit too much right now.