What's On Your Mind Right Now?

Very scared that this round with depression is a losing battle since it takes so long to see counselors and doctors without insurance, still haven't found the right meds, I placed a call to my doc this morning because the "bad" thoughts of not being here anymore have been so strong the past few days...and the damn crying wont stop. I'm tired of being like this.. I don't have to be happy, but I don't want to be like this anymore!

Pretty worried that I won't be able to get into local universities. Might have to consider universities abroad. Australia, perhaps?

I think UK and US will be too dangerous. :/

I'm not sure. I'm so confused.

The US isn't dangerous, though the media love to keep the fear level cranked up all the time. A scared population is easier to control.

I should be looking forward to this so why do I feel scared. Maybe it cos I haven't been on a second date

in several years, everyone keeps telling me "well if she liked you enough to see you again then it should be easy"

but I keep worrying the first time was a fluke.

I think I am scared because I have never met someone who seems so close to having everything

I could ever want in a woman like she does.

Ah well into the unknown I go, I never stand anyone up so that isn't an option either.

Edited by hocico

Having a hard time with getting along with some co workers mostly one. Been trying to work on letting things go but its not working. Its like there are to sides at work. So when I try to let things not get to me I have other co workers saying what I am thinking.

My family is sick of it. And its hurting my relationship with the BF. I cant quit my job there are not to many out there. with the hours I need and I can leave if I have to. to take care of my kid.

Wondering if I should get back on meds to help calm the anxity down. 

Getting new manager at work and so things are only going to get worse there.

Do I? don't I go on meds. Its called life its every where you work so should I just get over it?

Having a hard time with getting along with some co workers mostly one. Been trying to work on letting things go but its not working. Its like there are to sides at work. So when I try to let things not get to me I have other co workers saying what I am thinking.

My family is sick of it. And its hurting my relationship with the BF. I cant quit my job there are not to many out there. with the hours I need and I can leave if I have to. to take care of my kid.

Wondering if I should get back on meds to help calm the anxity down. 

Getting new manager at work and so things are only going to get worse there.

Do I? don't I go on meds. Its called life its every where you work so should I just get over it?

sending you some ((hugs)) :smile:

Getting ready for work and trying to find ways to stay happy at work. when I cant stand one of my co workers. I have had a bad attitude for weeks now and I need to get over it. I am better than that.

I have to believe some day that it will catch up to them. And some day some one will see all the hard work I do.

I have a big mouth on me at times and its hard to keep it shut.

If I keep a smile on my face they wont win

Edited by law055car

My anger and resentment towards my boss is reaching an all time high. I'm afraid I'm going to explode on her soon for her lack of communication and constant finger pointing/blaming. Next time she snaps at me or tries to blame me for something, I most likely will end up snapping back at her.

My job is completely draining me of any energy to start this certification course I need to get the hell out of this job.

I'm at a complete and utter loss... all is starting to feel hopeless. :verysad3: