What's On Your Mind Right Now?

I'm thinking of a couple of online friends who haven't been here in a few days. 

I really do worry about you guys when you don't show up for a few days. 

:verysad3: :hugs:

A young man in our community committed suicide this past weekend. 

And all I can think of is:

Was he one of you? 

Did I miss an opportunity to speak/write a word of encouragement? 

Did he realize how much people care about him?

Do you realize how much people care about you? 

You are wrong if you think no one will mourn you. 

Your family will, your friends will.  And somewhere here online, I will.

:hugs: :hugs:

Thank you 20yearsandcounting, and Lauryn.

YOU Matter To Me Too , it's so Damn hard for me to care about myself at the moment.

Sometimes I had to keep going because even though I didn't give a crap about myself, I didn't want to cause others pain. It'll get easier eventually.  I'm glad you're here. :hugs:

I'm 52 years old and what do I have to show for all the years I've worked? I live in a double wide with a leaking roof, I have no job, no friends, no significant other, nothing of value, no shoulder to cry on and nowhere to turn for help....

I want to go out and get my haircut. I want to watch Fantastic Energy. I need to eat. I want to do things and this is weird. I know this good feeling is going to inevitably end.

Why should it end? Well, my good feeling has not started yet but probably it waits for me i don't know where and it can't wait to shock me and surprise...

I want to go out and get my haircut. I want to watch Fantastic Energy. I need to eat. I want to do things and this is weird. I know this good feeling is going to inevitably end.

Why should it end? Well, my good feeling has not started yet but probably it waits for me i don't know where and it can't wait to shock me and surprise...

It always ends.  Its hard for me not to look for that ending and enjoy the good feelings while they're happening.  But for now, I'm still feeling okay.  Mentally, at least.  Physically, not as much, but hopefully that'll get better soon.

I wish I knew what to do, why do women have to be such a mystery. The touch of her lips is all I can

think about and I want more but I have a feeling it is going to end in tears.

I should have walked away before it go to this stage but I am drawn like a moth to a flame when it

comes to these sort of women. Why can't I like the nice girls I should be old enough to know better :verysad3:

Edited by hocico

I have to go help my daughter pack because she is being evicted and has be out by tomorrow.

I hate the way my son treats our 14 year old dog, who has always been loyal to him and now that he's old he just ignores him.

I'm sad because I have no money to help my daughter or pay my car payment. 

I hate feeling sad and panicky all the time....I hate my illness and wish it would just go away!

or my doctor would put me on the right meds to help me be able to function.... 

where I work there is a lot of drama and people get away with things when they should have been fired. Nothing is getting done about it and it keeps getting worse. If I did those things I would be out the door.

How do I let things go and not let it get to me so much. My boss is sick of me complaining about it and its hard not to see what is going on.

I was told only when I give up total control and trust God I will get what I have been looking for in my life then I will be truly happy.  I have been praying and trying my best to not let it get to me but I need more help how can I not let things get to me at work?