What's On Your Mind Right Now?

A kind of resignation.  Not much going on.  Life's not in disarray, it's in entropy.  Running down.  Breaking down.

Was supposed to have lunch with a work friend today... she eMailed me early in the morning - had to cancel.  My automatic thought was WHEW!!!  I don't have to get out of the house or shower or ANYTHING.

It doesn't feel good, but then again, I don't have anyone to feel good for.  After one month, how many of the 7,000,000,000 people left on the planet would know/care that I'd be gone?  None.

Meh...

Again, just resignation.  I am who I've made myself.

A kind of resignation.  Not much going on.  Life's not in disarray, it's in entropy.  Running down.  Breaking down.

Was supposed to have lunch with a work friend today... she eMailed me early in the morning - had to cancel.  My automatic thought was WHEW!!!  I don't have to get out of the house or shower or ANYTHING.

It doesn't feel good, but then again, I don't have anyone to feel good for.  After one month, how many of the 7,000,000,000 people left on the planet would know/care that I'd be gone?  None.

Meh...

Again, just resignation.  I am who I've made myself.

You have yourself to feel good for.  Yeah, I know, it's not enough for me, either.  But we would most certainly miss you, so don't do anything crazy, ratboy.  Who you are isn't so bad, is it?  I think who you are is just fine.

I'm so hungry but haven't a clue what I want to eat.  Also don't want to cook anything.  I don't know if its more effort to get dressed and walk half a mile to a restaurant or get up and make some damn food.  Motivation is weird.